Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Just finished the game, and it was pretty great, even if the grinding early on was a bit much. But no group scenes feels like such an obvious missed opportunity, that I think they have to be planning to sell it as DLC.

Reactions: Skorm007

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Summer Clover update v1.08

There you go.

Password Archive: ryuugames.com

Changelog V1.08 :

1.Optimized the latter part of the game – Swimsuit and Hot Spring events can now view all four characters’ stories at once.
2.Upon completing all stories (including endings), H scenes can choose not to use condoms.
3.Upon completing all stories (including endings), the “Release” event in the church will display 6 H events at once on any given day (except Sunday).
4.After purchasing the schedule watch, it can be used via the inventory or the upper left corner of the screen (next to the date).
5.Optimized tutorial content.
6.Fixed known errors, typos, and animations that do not affect the game process.

Last edited:
Reactions: oneal and cmccale42

clynejr

May 11, 2017
i am still unable to finish the game. already unlocked all the H memory and shizuku hidden H. but still cant choose the ending .
still condition are not met. what am i missing guys ?

edit. i am already finish the three sister . its the shizuku and end test one who doent

Last edited:

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
Please buy the game, the Devs deserves it. Also, why does this game make my dicc wett?

Also, Eduran's review is bullshit and let's be honest here, as a straight man who wouldn't want to get sucked by Ayano? like wtf? even if it was technically rape in the end of the day the MC enjoyed it and he was having a good time. The fact that he quit the game after that makes me wonder what kind of man he is or what's his upbringing is.... just curious and not trying to insult the man personally but that review? I won't let that slide and hardly disagree to his review instead.

TLDR : Eduran's review is weird and doesn't sound it came from a straight man at all.

Last edited:

MkCromwell

Apr 21, 2022
i am still unable to finish the game. already unlocked all the H memory and shizuku hidden H. but still cant choose the ending .
still condition are not met. what am i missing guys ?

edit. i am already finish the three sister . its the shizuku and end test one who doent
Did you complete all of the normal events? like the ones regarding having sex on her safe day and cleaning the rooms?

And you need everyone to be on Happy Status at least to activate the events.

clynejr

May 11, 2017
Did you complete all of the normal events? like the ones regarding having sex on her safe day and cleaning the rooms?

And you need everyone to be on Happy Status at least to activate the events.
yes i did that. before going to sunday. saturday evening i am making sure that everyone got status very happy.

shizuku.
1. massage her in her room. done
2. cleaning and cooking at her room done.
3. hospital, river , mountain done
4. all H event already had
5. have H at her safe day done
6. bought all the stuff at point store done
7. bra unlocked

what i am missing ?. i cant think of anything else

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
Please buy the game, the Devs deserves it. Also, why does this game make my dicc wett?

Also, Eduran's review is bullshit and let's be honest here, as a straight man who wouldn't want to get sucked by Ayano? like wtf? even if it was technically rape in the end of the day the MC enjoyed it and he was having a good time. The fact that he quit the game after that makes me wonder what kind of man he is or what's his upbringing is.... just curious and not trying to insult the man personally but that review? I won't let that slide and hardly disagree to his review instead.

TLDR : Eduran's review is weird and doesn't sound it came from a straight man at all.
I mean, it is rape. I let it go because Asian culture, at least in hentai, has a different perspective if the person wanted it. But I think it's a valid complaint - the drugs and that scene weren't really necessary to an otherwise very vanilla game.

Reactions: Skorm007

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
yes i did that. before going to sunday. saturday evening i am making sure that everyone got status very happy.

shizuku.
1. massage her in her room. done
2. cleaning and cooking at her room done.
3. hospital, river , mountain done
4. all H event already had
5. have H at her safe day done
6. bought all the stuff at point store done
7. bra unlocked

what i am missing ?. i cant think of anything else
Did you finish the 3 sisters' endings? You must do the sisters' endings first, then Shizuko's, then the final ending.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
I mean, it is rape. I let it go because Asian culture, at least in hentai, has a different perspective if the person wanted it. But I think it's a valid complaint - the drugs and that scene weren't really necessary to an otherwise very vanilla game.
Yup, absolutely adore this game but that was a weird decision by the devs.

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes