AlexDarkside

Oct 15, 2023
Can you share the Cheat Engine table?
(Google translation)

There is no point in posting now, maybe in the future. I have a working table, but the table needs to be tested before being posted on the forum. The game is currently updated frequently, and each update requires a new table check. It makes sense to wait until the developers release a stable version of the game.

ShyChameleon

Formerly 's9113653186'
Jul 7, 2017
Can you share the Cheat Engine table?
Does any have any mods for this?
Its visual novel engine has a double-layer protection system
Most of the values your get/change are only on the surface level, they aren't real ones.
Which would take more time making one
That's why I've made a mod called "Clover's Power",
which could be found right here (And also on as well :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cre4ton

newkidrob89

Dec 24, 2018
i cannot unlock the ending, i have all the scenes unlocked, all outfits, bath/hotsprings/beach scenes completed. the only thing i dont have is the 4 Drawer item/scenes, dont know how to get those though.

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
Most of them don't have a scene at the end, they just go back to the screen I was on. Seems like its bugged, the only scenes that play are the ones you can talk to the girls and do.
Are you on v1.06 or later? In earlier versions, scene replay doesn't end with the associated sex scene. And even in v1.06, any scene that is available via the sex option doesn't replay in the scene gallery.

Can someone tell me the safe days?
You can see it on their profile cards, but Kasumi is day 1 (Monday), Ayako is day 3 (Wednesday), and Shizuku is day 5 (Friday) - essentially the first day of their church confession days - and Shizuko is day 6 (Saturday), and all girls are safe on day 7 (Sunday).

i cannot unlock the ending, i have all the scenes unlocked, all outfits, bath/hotsprings/beach scenes completed. the only thing i dont have is the 4 Drawer item/scenes, dont know how to get those though.
You don't need the bras for the endings, but they are:

Kasumi: afternoon - backyard "????"
Ayano: noon - bathroom "????"
Shizuku: evening - corridor "????"
Shizuko: clean at Shizuko's house

Can you upload a save? You are either missing something or someone isn't happy.

Also as a side note, no idea why y'all need to use Cheat Engine. There isn't that much grind.

aaaaaaaaasdsdfdssd

Jun 30, 2024
full save please
There you go save data 100%
Replace in Local disk c>User>Appdata>Localcow>Connection>SummerClover>Data>Saves
*Load slot 1
*If you want segs in beach or hotspring,wait for sunday or use item in the bag to skip day to sunday then choose your destination to the beach or hotspring
Hello I'm unable to find the desired path i deleted the game some time ago that data is showing when I'm opening the game

Kraugel

Mar 11, 2019
Are you on v1.06 or later? In earlier versions, scene replay doesn't end with the associated sex scene. And even in v1.06, any scene that is available via the sex option doesn't replay in the scene gallery.

You can see it on their profile cards, but Kasumi is day 1 (Monday), Ayako is day 3 (Wednesday), and Shizuku is day 5 (Friday) - essentially the first day of their church confession days - and Shizuko is day 6 (Saturday), and all girls are safe on day 7 (Sunday).

Also as a side note, no idea why y'all need to use Cheat Engine. There isn't that much grind.
Thanks for showing me the safe days, it was always ??? on their profile. Now, I'm wondering why even on safe days they still want the condom on?
Is there something I'm missing?

newkidrob89

Dec 24, 2018

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
Thanks for showing me the safe days, it was always ??? on their profile. Now, I'm wondering why even on safe days they still want the condom on?
Is there something I'm missing?
In order to find out and activate the girls' safe days, you first have to complete the event "Special 01 - A Mysterious Day" for each of the girls. For the sisters, you must do "????" in their room until you find their calendar, and then have sex with them on their safe day. For Shizuko, it's just triggered by having sex with her on Saturday or Sunday.

Last edited:

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
save file
You used Cheat Engine or something, as you have the sex scenes unlocked but not the related normal scenes (and also 100k+ points plus the final ending unlocked somehow). You need to go back and properly do the events to unlock the endings. The notebook has all the requirements for each scene, as well as which scenes you still need to unlock.

Seriously, the game is maybe a couple of hours long, you don't need to cheat for it.

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes