zdqo

Jun 9, 2018
Does anyone have any idea which file contains the dialogue lines? I would like to translate the game into my language.

ChristinaKuritsu

Jun 6, 2018
Do most of the H-scene gallery not actually have a scene or is mine bugged? Seems like only 5 scenes per girl from what I can get from the gallery option.

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
Yeah, didn't work for me, just put it in the background for 25 minutes while they scrolled. Or don't do it, triggering the ending is pretty pointless, it does nothing.
I went back and checked, specifically you right-click to skip it.

Do most of the H-scene gallery not actually have a scene or is mine bugged? Seems like only 5 scenes per girl from what I can get from the gallery option.
Which gallery are you looking at? In the notebook, there should be 10 scenes for the sisters and 7 for Shizuko (plus the massage scene). For the actual sex part, 5 scenes can be replayed by interacting with a girl and choosing sex, the others can be replayed via the notebook (as of v1.06).

BigBadFish007

Formerly 'CupOfMilkTea360'
Feb 27, 2023
I got to change the entire stats using and with the help of a couple comments on this discussion. (There may be more, but this is so far what I've got.)

Someone else may have post their's here in the discussion, but it's whateve ;D.

Note: ("Desire" 1720209998640.png will set to 0 after when used (mine says 9999999 cuz i didn't use it yet) but the max limit doesn't change. Also idk how to get it always "infinite" usages. If anyone knows how to do that, lmk whenever.)

INSTRUCTIONS:

Access your "save file" through:
\Users\*YOUR USERNAME*\AppData\LocalLow\Connection\SummerClover\Data\Saves

Oh before that, play the game first and save on your 1st save and then exit/quit out.
Then you'll find (GameSave001.nson) or whatever GameSave###.nson on your "save file".

Now use and drag n drop or upload your (GameSave001.nson or whatever) to it.

On the search bar (NOT Ctrl-F but the search bar that says "Search by field or value", you type in (and set the amount you want):
IGNORE THE QUOTATIONS MARKS (" "), IT'S WHAT INSIDE THAT YOU NEED TO PUT IN
"PlayerAp_limitTop"
"ApTextMax"
"PlayerAp"
"PlayerSex"
"SexTextMax"
"PlayerSex_limitTop"
"PlayerSystem"
"*YOUR CHARACTER NAME*Vibest"
"PlayerSystem_limitTop"
"PlayerEventActionMax"
"PlayerEventAction"
"PlayerMoneyShop"
"PlayerMoneyEX"
"PlayerMoney"

Once done, download it and overwrite it on (GameSave001.nson) in your "save file" and launch the game. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Once in, press continue and load in whatever save you save/overwrite with and it should all be there.

ENJOY <3

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SummerClover-1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sazoji

Sep 30, 2018
Do you have a 100% save file in version 1.07 :eek:
I have a full save on the latest version, but the update fucks with mood I've noticed, makes it harder to actually get to the end.
locallow/connection/summerclover or something, if you have your own save it just pastes over
the latest save has everything but the final end (as you cant save past the credits)

I figure out changing the Ipad stats using and the couple comments on this discussion.
(DUE NOTE: this is your ipad stats only not the entire procedure, i think).

Someone else may have post their's here, but it's whateve ;D. If you made it here, good for you! If not, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Note: ("Desire" will set to 0 after when used (mine says 9999999 cuz i didn't use it yet) but the max limit doesn't change. Also idk how to get it always "infinite" usages. If anyone knows how to do that, lmk.)

INSTRUCTIONS:

Access your save file through:
\Users\*YOUR USERNAME*\AppData\LocalLow\Connection\SummerClover\Data\Saves

Oh before that, play the game first and save on your 1st save and then exit/quit out.
Then you'll find (GameSave001.nson) or whatever GameSave###.nson you have it on.

Now use and drag n drop or upload your (GameSave001.nson) to it.

On the search bar (NOT Ctrl-F but the search bar that says "Search by field or value", you type in (and set the amount you want):
IGNORE THE QUOTATIONS MARKS (" "), IT'S WHAT INSIDE THAT YOU NEED TO PUT IN OR SEARCH FOR IT
"PlayerAp_limitTop"
"ApTextMax"
"PlayerAp"
"PlayerSex"
"SexTextMax"
"PlayerSex_limitTop"
"PlayerSystem"
"*YOUR CHARACTER NAME*Vibest" - make sure *YOUR CHARACTER NAME* is set with the correct capital or lower case
"PlayerSystem_limitTop"
"PlayerEventActionMax"
"PlayerEventAction"
"PlayerMoneyShop"
"PlayerMoneyEX"
"PlayerMoney"

These all should be equal to what my picture shows (unless somehow, something went wrong then womp* womp*)

From there on, you should get the idea of doin the same for the other things such as the sister stats n etc.

ENJOY <3
IDK if personal desire did much, outside of scaling the other girl's desire each round on the new version (which isn't needed if you feed them), and if it goes off every time they go horny and reset desire AND mood now, which is what you actually need to take care of to continue the story in the endgame. Most "conditions not met" BS is all due to their mood more than giving them a few snacks or mags to boost their desire. You maintain that by stocking up on the choice rerolls and choosing the best foods. Cash is beyond easy to collect with missions on mondays (time travel is the first thing you should buy when unlocking sex scenes), cheating isn't really needed.

Anyway the full save has everything, change the player name, sniff their bras if you want heart eyes the next day or just click on the girls for the scenes, go to church if you want those scenes. Everything has already been ground down to triviality, since the robot keeps the place clean except for weekly top ups to 100.

Jul 7, 2023
for some reason ayano and shizuku's rooms are still locked for me? kasumi's is available and I have unlocked every scene with ayano and shizuku aside from the scenes that need room access. what am I missing?

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes