Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
I unlocked all of the scenes, but seems like I am missing 3 items?

1719970716921.png

Also, it seems like it is impossible to get a Game Over in the game. I have tried my hardest to get the lowest ratings.

• Hey there
Reactions: Skyzenski

Evian555

Jan 27, 2023
how do you unlock the last scene for shizuko? i bought the cow costume but i don't see any events related to it? is it day based?

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
Great game, solid 9/10 but too much grinding
I didn't think it was that much grinding, just that doing what you're told to do at the beginning isn't optimal. If you just try to do chores you get overwhelmed quickly. Once the mountain trail is unlocked on day 4, you can grind that out to have as much energy and money as you want. There are much worse hentai games in that regard.

is there a guide for this game?, i dont know how to unlock the river
I believe that's unlocked on the 4th week.

how do you unlock the last scene for shizuko? i bought the cow costume but i don't see any events related to it? is it day based?
The notebook has info on how to trigger every scene. For that one, you'll need to have seen the events "On Fire" (seen everyone's story events then triggered on Sunday) and "Terror Attack" (on Sunday choose to go to the river) and then the event will trigger when you visit Shizuko's house next.

Last edited:

Red Guy

Jun 25, 2020
Man, the translation is so bad, it looks like MTL but worse. And what tf is the localisation, like saying "bitches", "OH YES BABY", and everything, it's just so cringe by hearing the dub and reading the sub

Also Shizuku's creampie sex is too little:(, the hot spring and beach i hope they got straight sex but it's just a handjob and paizuri what the hell

• Hey there
Reactions: w.iT

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
For your information.

Changelog v1.06:

1.Optimized text and localization content.
2.Optimized the riverside quest "Henpecked Husband," now it will definitely complete after a certain number of attempts.
3.Fixed the issue with the last line of Shizuko's ending voice not playing.
4.Adjusted the Desire gain from "Nudie Mags" and Bras; it will gradually increase based on the maximum Desire value.
5.Adjusted the playback of swimsuit, hot spring, and church events; now H events can be seen in the replay.

Regarding the loading issue, we are still optimizing the content.
If any players experience loading freezes, please use our Steam test branch.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Great to see this game seemingly doing well on steam, my expectations were high after Happiness Double Room, but this easily exceeds my expectations.

Evian555

Jan 27, 2023
I didn't think it was that much grinding, just that doing what you're told to do at the beginning isn't optimal. If you just try to do chores you get overwhelmed quickly. Once the mountain trail is unlocked on day 4, you can grind that out to have as much energy and money as you want. There are much worse hentai games in that regard.

I believe that's unlocked on the 4th week.

The notebook has info on how to trigger every scene. For that one, you'll need to have seen the events "On Fire" (seen everyone's story events then triggered on Sunday) and "Terror Attack" (on Sunday choose to go to the river) and then the event will trigger when you visit Shizuko's house next.
thanks! i got it now but i'm now unsure "Find something to do." In both Kasumi and Ayano's room, as the only option i get when i'm in their rooms are "Clean" and "???????", is the multiple question marks the Find something to do? Do i need both of them in the room for it to trigger? 1720011623111.png

• Hey there
Reactions: mykabhocy

Fuckknows22

Oct 28, 2020
thanks! i got it now but i'm now unsure "Find something to do." In both Kasumi and Ayano's room, as the only option i get when i'm in their rooms are "Clean" and "???????", is the multiple question marks the Find something to do? Do i need both of them in the room for it to trigger? View attachment 3794782
The "???" option is the Find Something to do option. If you hover over it with your mouse, it says Find something to do in the bottom left as the prompt.

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes