Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
This is NICHEESE game we're discussing about, so yeah, stuffs like that happens a lot.
Or, it is not a mistranslation, but indeed a running gag. Like well... The NPCs in the game, at least in the village, are rather rich. (At least that is what Shizuko says)
So, if the money is in dollars; considering the placeholder did not mention which currency they used, the actual yen is probably much higher.
Well ya if it's actually supposed to be millions of dollars then that amount in yen it could be in the billions. Current exchange rate is roughly 162 yen to the dollar which means much over $6 million and you're talking over ¥‎1 billion.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Honestly yeah im admittedly not fluent or even speak jp but I have consumed enough jp media to know that some sentences in dialogue aren't translated accurately or seemed rushed. I started noticing it during Shizuko's (blue haired girl) route during the first dinner scene where I believe she audibly said "thank you" to one of her sister but it got translated to "don't care". also noticeably during her first sex scene she said what sounded like a full sentence but it simply got translated to "fuck... yaaa". I think I also started to notice patterns like this in Shizuka's and the older sisters route as well.
It is kinda sad as the further we progress...the more apparent the TL get shorten. I wonder if they used MTL and improve it over time. This smells like MTL with some sprinkle of human edit on last minute cook.

Reactions: Sinombre1887

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Well ya if it's actually supposed to be millions of dollars then that amount in yen it could be in the billions. Current exchange rate is roughly 162 yen to the dollar which means much over $6 million and you're talking over ¥‎1 billion.
Indeed they are. Welp, it wasn't even in-game, which is a bit discomforting, lore wise.
Point is, we don't actually need to COLLECT money to pay for that in game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But they do need something to put the misery on protagonist, that is fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pra86

Feb 22, 2020
Hey guys, I've completed the main storyline events for all of the four girls. However, Ayano and Shizuku's rooms remain locked. Am I missing something, or is this a bug? Also, the item in the point shop that allows changing the day, is no longer available. Is this intentional?

Reactions: Lightbringer800

muhu1

Jan 14, 2023
Hey guys, I've completed the main storyline events for all of the four girls. However, Ayano and Shizuku's rooms remain locked. Am I missing something, or is this a bug? Also, the item in the point shop that allows changing the day, is no longer available. Is this intentional?
Did you try to trigger bath scene or bought the 1k costumes for them? Not entirely sure how I got it unlocked.
About that item from the shop, did you already buy it? It's a one-time-purchase only with infinite usages in your bags.

pra86

Feb 22, 2020
Did you try to trigger bath scene or bought the 1k costumes for them? Not entirely sure how I got it unlocked.
About that item from the shop, did you already buy it? It's a one-time-purchase only with infinite usages in your bags.
I've bathed with all three. Need to check about the costume. For Kasumi, I only purchased her nude costume, yet I was still able to access her room.

vtmxa

Sep 3, 2020
One of the best games that I've ever played, the only thing that bothers me is that the outfit doesn't "apply" on the sex scenes but overall the game is amazing. Thx!

Sinombre1887

Nov 6, 2023
It is kinda sad as the further we progress...the more apparent the TL get shorten. I wonder if they used MTL and improve it over time. This smells like MTL with some sprinkle of human edit on last minute cook.
Speaking of MTL now that I think about it I'm pretty sure one of the sisters called the mc a "they" instead of "you" while talking to him directly. An easy way to tell if something is ran through a machine translator is the usage of the wrong pronouns when referring to someone, sometimes they refer to singular persons as "they" or just straight up refer to someone as the wrong gender. I really started to notice this when playing a game on here called "confession game" when the girls started to use female pronouns when referring to the mc and the mc doing the opposite.

Alex1z2x3

Sep 24, 2019
There is a sexual scene in Shizuku's missionary where the protagonist, if you hit him fast, the condom does not appear.
Is it possible that in the next update they will remove the condoms?

No cond.png

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes