Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
I'm having a rather strange issue where I cannot seem to get the game to load past like 95% on the initial load. I've tried reinstalling it but nothing.

Sinombre1887

Nov 6, 2023
Hm...the way they did translation for this game is too simplified.
The fact that i can understood JP makes the translated text even more disconnected.
Did the update change their TL?
Honestly yeah im admittedly not fluent or even speak jp but I have consumed enough jp media to know that some sentences in dialogue aren't translated accurately or seemed rushed. I started noticing it during Shizuko's (blue haired girl) route during the first dinner scene where I believe she audibly said "thank you" to one of her sister but it got translated to "don't care". also noticeably during her first sex scene she said what sounded like a full sentence but it simply got translated to "fuck... yaaa". I think I also started to notice patterns like this in Shizuka's and the older sisters route as well.

• Sad
Reactions: w.iT

vMarik

May 16, 2018
is there any guide for increase energy? beside cheat
Get the “trail guides”. Then spam thoughs on the trail to increase your energy. After a while you’ll have more energy than you can use so there’s no reason to cheat in this game.

hornyonmain66

Jan 31, 2024
Went from looking for save files to finally posting one myself. Nice!

Anyway, here's a complete 1.0.0 save. Doesn't have all outfits unlocked but the special CG outfits are unlocked as well as the special CG scenes.

Saves are located in - C:/Users/(User name)/AppData/LocalLow/Connection/SummerClover/Data/Saves/

Last edited:

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Pretty sure that description in the op is slightly mistranslated. I mean millions of dollars in debt? Pretty sure that's supposed to be millions of yen in debt which would generally be thousands of dollars.
This is NICHEESE game we're discussing about, so yeah, stuffs like that happens a lot.
Or, it is not a mistranslation, but indeed a running gag. Like well... The NPCs in the game, at least in the village, are rather rich. (At least that is what Shizuko says)
So, if the money is in dollars; considering the placeholder did not mention which currency they used, the actual yen is probably much higher.

It ain't cat if they NOT MESSING with anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KennSama

Jun 28, 2024
View attachment 3774739

Overview:
An Undexpected Transfer...
You are millions of dollars in debt and struggling to make ends meet as you toil away at your day job for a major conglomorate. Your life takes a frustrating turn for the worse when your colleagues repeatedly and falsely accuse you of sexual harassment.

In a twist of fate, your supervisor Shizuko proposed an undexpected job transfer,
A position as housekeeper at your employers' mansion!
Along with a significant pay raise, you will also be given free room and board!

However, you'll be spending your time serving the owners of the mansion,
who happen to be three unusually captivating sisters...
Prepare for a summer full of blush-worthy,
heart-pounding escapades as you tend to the three sisters and your dependable supervisor.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-27
Release Date: 2024-06-27
Developer: Connection - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

View attachment 3774746 View attachment 3774745 View attachment 3774747 View attachment 3774748 View attachment 3774749 View attachment 3774750 View attachment 3774751
Please do help me, game is crashing on start up.

grnhll

Dec 9, 2019
Anybody knows how to complete Special 1: A Mysterious Day for all the girls? I am not able to end the playthrough cause of this
I finally found how. You need to go for the ???? action in their rooms until it says you found a note with numbers. (I didn't actually saw anything on screen.) Then when you try to have sex with a girl she will let you know if it's their safe period and voila, you got it.

Reactions: sam104029

Efe Can

May 19, 2018
I have completely finished E.Memory and H.Memory, but I still cannot open the endings. Please help me if I need to fill CG Gallery as well. If it's not necessary why can't I still play the endings?

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes