Widor

Jun 30, 2024
Will this ever be on android?
Or are there this Quality-like games already for android?

D3vTheModder

Enjoyer
Donor
Jan 12, 2018
For those of you who probably have been looking for ways to cheese the game.
Well, look no more ;)
I've modified and made a mod outta the original file,
which would save you lotta time or chance of corrupting your save file.

At any scene, except for scene replay or during convos with other girls.
Press the middle mouse button(Which will bring up the dialogue history) and then right click.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't wanna make it too OP or game breaking(Like messing with progressions)
Let me know if there's any issue, or perhaps updates.
Enjoy! :)

Good work.

I'm familiar with dotnet and unity but I'm trying to learn how to mod these types of games as most of them use some form of VN library or something similar, its never a simple unity project :D I've been snooping in the DLL you've uploaded, I can see the PlayerMB command, but is there anything else? Also can't seem to find a trigger / your keybinds in code - I could just be missing something.

Would love to know the thought process and how you even found the variable names for things. Although I assume they match the names in the savefile but curious if you used any method or approach to deduce them or (like me) yoinked the savefile var names.

Cheers!

Edit: Did some more digging, found the trigger that you've updated on the RightClick class, which actually sets the values. Makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: KoyomiV

GGISIO

Nov 18, 2019
anyone know why Kasumi's special event didn't trigger after i bought this? (v1.04)
Shizuku's special did trigger immediately though
View attachment 3785656
Got same issue but mine is Shizuko's Cow outfit, Kasumi's special event will trigger when she's in her room but not immediately.

Nvm, I just find out how to trigger Shizuko's cow outfit scene :censored:

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I might need advice : How do you reduce STRESS, it's ruining my playthroug ....
(I can't find a way)

BBBB002Car

Jun 30, 2024
Anyone having issues with the 7th Shizuko event, the store front part is fine, but once the char enters the building the screen turns black minus the dialogue and ui, after I go through the scene(which i cant see minus text) my entire map is black minus the ui elements. apparently the thing is just freaking the hell out on my VM if i have 3d acceleration on, JUST for that section, and nowhere else in the game.

Last edited:

Izunashin

Dec 13, 2018
Good work.

I'm familiar with dotnet and unity but I'm trying to learn how to mod these types of games as most of them use some form of VN library or something similar, its never a simple unity project :D I've been snooping in the DLL you've uploaded, I can see the PlayerMB command, but is there anything else? Also can't seem to find a trigger / your keybinds in code - I could just be missing something.

Would love to know the thought process and how you even found the variable names for things. Although I assume they match the names in the savefile but curious if you used any method or approach to deduce them or (like me) yoinked the savefile var names.

Cheers!

Edit: Did some more digging, found the trigger that you've updated on the RightClick class, which actually sets the values. Makes sense.
hi im like to know how can you edit this kind of this files like what software you use and how to find some videos learn at some of tutorials

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
See, booba big, cock is big, games a masterpiece despite having just normal live2d work done and that the sex scenes suck ass. Still hot though considering some fine details. If asian gamedevs at some point take note its gonna over for western devs.

soda99

Jul 12, 2022
Anybody knows how to complete Special 1: A Mysterious Day for all the girls? I am not able to end the playthrough cause of this

Reactions: Storm4n
4.70 star(s) 24 Votes