rencama

Aug 28, 2020
Initially grinding was mildly tedious, but an hour later I managed to get all the stats I needed to complete the game. Art is good, animations are good, no crashes or lag for me. Good game.

ChristinaKuritsu

Jun 6, 2018
Which gallery are you looking at? In the notebook, there should be 10 scenes for the sisters and 7 for Shizuko (plus the massage scene). For the actual sex part, 5 scenes can be replayed by interacting with a girl and choosing sex, the others can be replayed via the notebook (as of v1.06).
Most of them don't have a scene at the end, they just go back to the screen I was on. Seems like its bugged, the only scenes that play are the ones you can talk to the girls and do.

Aron_here

Feb 24, 2022
I got to change the entire stats using and with the help of a couple comments on this discussion. (There may be more, but this is so far what I've got.)

Someone else may have post their's here in the discussion, but it's whateve ;D.

Note: ("Desire" View attachment 3802352 will set to 0 after when used (mine says 9999999 cuz i didn't use it yet) but the max limit doesn't change. Also idk how to get it always "infinite" usages. If anyone knows how to do that, lmk whenever.)

INSTRUCTIONS:

Access your "save file" through:
\Users\*YOUR USERNAME*\AppData\LocalLow\Connection\SummerClover\Data\Saves

Oh before that, play the game first and save on your 1st save and then exit/quit out.
Then you'll find (GameSave001.nson) or whatever GameSave###.nson on your "save file".

Now use and drag n drop or upload your (GameSave001.nson or whatever) to it.

On the search bar (NOT Ctrl-F but the search bar that says "Search by field or value", you type in (and set the amount you want):
IGNORE THE QUOTATIONS MARKS (" "), IT'S WHAT INSIDE THAT YOU NEED TO PUT IN
"PlayerAp_limitTop"
"ApTextMax"
"PlayerAp"
"PlayerSex"
"SexTextMax"
"PlayerSex_limitTop"
"PlayerSystem"
"*YOUR CHARACTER NAME*Vibest"
"PlayerSystem_limitTop"
"PlayerEventActionMax"
"PlayerEventAction"
"PlayerMoneyShop"
"PlayerMoneyEX"
"PlayerMoney"

Once done, download it and overwrite it on (GameSave001.nson) in your "save file" and launch the game. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Once in, press continue and load in whatever save you save/overwrite with and it should all be there.

ENJOY <3
After searching in the search bar i entered the values but didnt reflect in the game after downloading

AlexDarkside

Oct 15, 2023
(Google translation)

If you force change game values using cheat programs, do not set the values too high (millions) as this may cause the game to crash and even corrupt your saves. It is enough to set "9999", as in this screenshot:
SummerFlower_3.jpg
Also, if you use Cheat Engine or COSMOS or similar programs, you can block these values from decreasing during gameplay (for example, when making purchases).

Feb 24, 2020
(Google translation)

If you force change game values using cheat programs, do not set the values too high (millions) as this may cause the game to crash and even corrupt your saves. It is enough to set "9999", as in this screenshot:
View attachment 3804224
Also, if you use Cheat Engine or COSMOS or similar programs, you can block these values from decreasing during gameplay (for example, when making purchases).
How do you change the values? What cheat program do you use?

Last edited:

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
After the outcome of the harem, it is not a safe day to only wear a condom, which is very unreasonable. I want to avoid wearing a condom every day :cautious:

Beimon

Jul 17, 2023
After the outcome of the harem, it is not a safe day to only wear a condom, which is very unreasonable. I want to avoid wearing a condom every day :cautious:
In version 1.08, it's no longer necessary to use a condom after having the harem ending

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 24 Votes