JJ1245

Mar 8, 2019
Anyone manage to get the nun h scenes? Im progressing on the common route with max affection and completed "on fire" event. The requirement says i need to get them in heat(tried maxing desire does nothing).
Complete common route (3) , which requires completing everyone first. This unlocks in Heat mode but they need to be at least 100 desire

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
I appericate the effort put into this, i mean it looks amazing, the ui characters, animations etc.. But this game is a chore to play. I used to give me money and energy. There is not enough visual teasing for my taste and you should skip all text if you want to finish while playing. Again amazing effort but just not for me i guess

Editing save files: Save files are in \Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Connection\SummerClover\Data\Saves .Energy is PlayerAP and affection is *CHARACTERNAME*Vibest
Scholar and a gentleman, tbh

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
Are there proper h scenes in gallery? Because when I go into that section, it only plays the cg before that and doesnt get to animations (works for ones you can choose as sex anim but all others that are tied to story like hot springs or beach dont play)

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2018
Ah fuck, game looked pretty promising and I've been looking forward to this. Started out great too, until that fucking cunt Ayano drugged and raped the MC, pretty much killed the game for me before it even properly started. Man, I don't get why the fuck devs do this kinda shit.

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
Are Ayano and Suzuku's rooms unlocked somewhere in the common route? I've only unlocked Kasumi's room after finishing her route and I just wanna check if there's more I have to do.

Violent Gusto

Apr 20, 2020
Are Ayano and Suzuku's rooms unlocked somewhere in the common route? I've only unlocked Kasumi's room after finishing her route and I just wanna check if there's more I have to do.
You need to unlock their "special scene" costumes in the point shop, 1k each. The scene requirements are listed on the H-gallery viewer

Reactions: Sintheta

Verosika_Morningstar

Formerly 'Shiobelmont'
Oct 12, 2019
I don't know why I can't finish the game, I have unlocked all the hentai scenes, I have finished the story of the 4 girls, I have done all the scenes of the beach, onsen and I have gone to the barbecue and I am in step 8/9 of the common route. I'm missing 1 underwear (I have the 3 girls in the house) and I noticed that I'm missing 2 scenes in the CG Gallery in all, and 3 in each of the 4 girls. How do I get them or how can I finish the story?

Thanks in advance

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes