BananaSalt

Apr 19, 2023
I have some basic questions about the game if anyone can help. Honestly, I'm only interested in the H-scenes and not the gameplay.

1) In the top right menu where you can put on or take off articles of clothing, what does the icon with the pair of breasts do? It doesn't seem to do anything in any of the scenes I've viewed that had it.
2) Is there an easier way to exit or change H-scenes? It seems I can only either finish the scene and then an option shows up to end it or I return to the main menu. There's no option to return back to dialogue immediately or the replay menu.
3) Are there hotkeys? There's a whole lot of clicking through options during H-scenes and having hotkeys would be nice.

Thank you for any help.

Last edited:

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
I have some basic questions about the game if anyone can help. Honestly, I'm only interested in the H-scenes and not the gameplay.

1) In the top right menu where you can put on or take off articles of clothing, what does the icon with the pair of breasts do? It doesn't seem to do anything in any of the scenes I've viewed that had it.
2) Is there an easier way to exit or change H-scenes? It seems I can only either finish the scene and then an option shows up to end it or I return to the main menu. There's no option to return back to dialogue immediately or the replay menu.
3) Are there hotkeys? There's a whole lot of clicking through options during H-scenes and having hotkeys would be nice.

Thank you for any help.
1) that's the inverted nipple changer.
2) No, you only can quit the H-Scene by cumming at least 1 time. I recommend having a save after the scene you want to trigger and if you want to change, just quit to the menu and go to another scene.
3) No that I'm aware of.

aineser

Jul 25, 2024
In order to find out and activate the girls' safe days, you first have to complete the event "Special 01 - A Mysterious Day" for each of the girls. For the sisters, you must do "????" in their room until you find their calendar, and then have sex with them on their safe day. For Shizuko, it's just triggered by having sex with her on Saturday or Sunday.
i really need help im having a problem trying to get the sister safe day i been clicking "????" many time and it never give me the safe day i just wanna know if this is bug or low chance of getting it

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes