matuca

Apr 30, 2023
how to unlock all hot scene? lazy to play. or i can replace someone save data to mine?
If you unlock everything from the get go you lose all the fun, but you can swap any of the save files uploaded in username\AppData\LocalLow\Connection\SummerClover

kinglr

Nov 3, 2019
This game stands out as a top-tier experience with exceptional quality and engaging content. It features fully voiced and animated scenes, with attractive characters and a mature main character. The animations are smooth and fluid, and the visuals are stunning.

While I wish there were more interactivity in the sex scenes, the overall experience is highly positive. I approached the game with low expectations but was pleasantly surprised by the cute characters, diverse scenes, and high-quality animations. It's a solid and above-average game.

DarkJS

Jun 20, 2017
I'm getting the frozen loading screen as well. Played just fine yesterday today it will not load. Latest attempt has been on the loading screen for ~15 minutes while I search here and on Google. I moved all files from the save folder in case it was a corruption in a global save file but no luck there. I found a player.log file in AppData\LocalLow\Connection\SummerClover which has the following over and over.:

System.Exception: Dependency Exception ---> UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.Exceptions.OperationException: GroupOperation failed because one of its dependencies failed ---> UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.Exceptions.RemoteProviderException: Invalid path in AssetBundleProvider: 'X:/Current Small Game(s)/~Trials/SummerClover v1.09/SummerClover_Data/StreamingAssets/aa\StandaloneWindows64\d6412fdd647921a349c1df5c58518091.bundle'.
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

So, any thoughts on that would be appreciated.

Futamania

Jun 23, 2017
Hot take:
big dick hero is the at same level degeneracy like a small dick hero, in the end they are all walking dicks and not a person)
0/10.

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
Horny status can unlock by on fire route event 2/9 or 3/9 I can't remember it's unlocked after end event.
This is one of my complaints about the game, I think horny status and safe day options should've been obtained early on and independent of the route. IMO creampie shouldve been auto unlocked on a horny day without a condom in stock and horny status shouldve been instant unlocked at max desire level

Mirikuto_

Apr 24, 2024
Anyone get a black screen in some scenes? After going through them, the main screen at the house goes black in the background.

I've downloaded 3 different downloads from Mega, Pixeldrain, and Mediafire... all of them had this issue.

Anyone knows why this is happening?

1721633710933.png

disgaeas

Mar 4, 2020
This is one of my complaints about the game, I think horny status and safe day options should've been obtained early on and independent of the route. IMO creampie shouldve been auto unlocked on a horny day without a condom in stock and horny status shouldve been instant unlocked at max desire level
Yes I think so, I hope may be successful in next version.

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes