matuca

Apr 30, 2023
Does anyone know how to get any of the endings? I have all the sex scenes with each girl and completed each of their stories but when I try to pick a ending on a Sunday I get "conditions not met".
Click next to the backpack icon and follow the instructions for each heroine

chermondel

Aug 6, 2022
Can anyone help? Can't reach Ayano and Shizuko's endings. All conditions are met, as well as all scenes.
I mean ALL scenes. Including specials
Halp :(

OnionsAndCheese

May 9, 2024
Can anyone help? Can't reach Ayano and Shizuko's endings. All conditions are met, as well as all scenes.
I mean ALL scenes. Including specials
Halp :(
I've checked your save file. You need to have sex with Ayano at the church. First, she needs to be in heat and visit the church on a Wednesday or Thursday. You will unlock the Doggy position. Later, you will be able to complete the story.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Night assault, rape (with drugging), and footjob (with blackmail included of course, how unpredictable) warning.

Last edited:

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
is the day ended music controlled with voice volume? it sounds so loud despite lowering all the volume settings

edit: its using sound effects volume, for some reason

Last edited:

crablingar

Formerly 'gay man'
Jan 20, 2020
Works fine for me (I downloaded the game from the first page). Your rar file may be corrupted. Try downloading it again from a different host.
Which download did you use? I tried mega and pixeldrain, both extractions stop about 25% in. I'm currently downloading from the mixdrop one. Also how do I fix a corrupted rar file?

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
Which download did you use? I tried mega and pixeldrain, both extractions stop about 25% in. I'm currently downloading from the mixdrop one. Also how do I fix a corrupted rar file?
Try from otomi-games with the pixeldrain link, it worked just fine for me.

Reactions: crablingar

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Good graphics, but the story is lame and vanilla. Shame. No idea why someone would buy this instead of watching videos.

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes