nobitand9

May 21, 2019
1720750623212.png

I can't find anything related to this story about how Ayano meet MC way back, despite all the hints in the chat. Even ending didn't mention anything. Does anyone know how to get it or it is just not exist?

Zabelis

Jul 8, 2017
anyone know how to unlock room for shizuku and ayano? already clear story, but only unlock kasumi room

Vaniho

May 21, 2019
This might sound like a weird question, but can anybody "spoil" me if the three sisters were sent to this town because they are huge sluts, slept around a ton and their father wasn't happy about that (or something along those lines)? Because after playing for like 20 minutes I feel like this is where the story is going and no shade about any of that, but it wouldn't be my cup of tea and I would rather know now than in a couple of hours.

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
Is it supposed to look like this? Compare the thumbnail to the picture in game, bottom of the picture is cropped outside the screen

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
This might sound like a weird question, but can anybody "spoil" me if the three sisters were sent to this town because they are huge sluts, slept around a ton and their father wasn't happy about that (or something along those lines)? Because after playing for like 20 minutes I feel like this is where the story is going and no shade about any of that, but it wouldn't be my cup of tea and I would rather know now than in a couple of hours.
They're not huge sluts, just the milf and the blonde. The blonde is a slut for fun because she is the gyaru type and the milf got frustrated because her lover ditched her.

I mean they haven't slept with millions of men, just a couple of dozens to a hundred. In the world of hentai thats not a big deal.

And no worries, part of the game is literally making them forget about any previous sexcapades because your dick is the most superior dick of them all and part of the story is to overwrite any of the girls insecurities and sluttyness with your cock. The shop even provides for special made condoms that only you can wear because there literally is no bigger dick in the country but yours so all of these condoms are based of your own dick, I'm not kidding. There is also a subplot where you literally fuck intelligence and confidence into the girl with white hair, which kinda sets the whole tone what you're playing here.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Futamania

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Is there a cheat or walkthrough for this game? Don't wanna have to deal with the grinding elements

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Summer Clover update v1.09

Download links:

Password Archive: ryuugames.com

Changelog V1.09 :
1.Optimized Safe Period events. Before the event is completed, “????” can repeatedly trigger the prerequisite scenes to ensure players are reminded that the event is not yet completed.
2.Optimized the purchasing quantities of “Inspiration” and “Condoms” in the store. You can now buy them in bulk.
3.Improved some H animations.
4.Optimized known text errors and localized content.
5.Fixed some minor errors that do not affect the game flow.

KisukeDesu

Jun 30, 2019
Its pretty vanilla, actually. The oldest sister had an ex, the middle one has unknown relationship history (at least from what I couldn't gather), and the youngest, along with with your boss, has no experience (other than masturbating).

Last edited:

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
They're not huge sluts, just the milf and the blonde. The blonde is a slut for fun because she is the gyaru type and the milf got frustrated because her lover ditched her.

I mean they haven't slept with millions of men, just a couple of dozens to a hundred. In the world of hentai thats not a big deal.

And no worries, part of the game is literally making them forget about any previous sexcapades because your dick is the most superior dick of them all and part of the story is to overwrite any of the girls insecurities and sluttyness with your cock. The shop even provides for special made condoms that only you can wear because there literally is no bigger dick in the country but yours so all of these condoms are based of your own dick, I'm not kidding. There is also a subplot where you literally fuck intelligence and confidence into the girl with white hair, which kinda sets the whole tone what you're playing here.
What the fuck? This is nowhere in the actual game. Please leave them and us out of your fetishes.

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes