Feb 24, 2020
What are Ayano's hobbies? I am currently in 7/10 of her main storyline and I have none of her hobbies unlocked yet. Will they be unlocked through dialogue after completing her main storyline so that she will eventually open up to topics like "Interests" and "Trends" to reveal her hobbies?

prototype1029

Feb 28, 2021
1720633338677.png
Does anyone know how to start this Shizuku event? I've had it ready for like a week, but I have no clue how to activate it since "Night" isn't a timeI can do things

Feb 24, 2020
View attachment 3818610
Does anyone know how to start this Shizuku event? I've had it ready for like a week, but I have no clue how to activate it since "Night" isn't a timeI can do things
When it states "Night" it means it will occur right before the sequence where you rest from Evening->Morning. The event will auto-commence, and there will not be any "!" icons to indicate a event for you to click and spend 10 energy on.

B4L4MB

Aug 29, 2022
I am enjoying this game a lot, however the final stretch feels pretty bad, having to wait a whole week just to further the story or get a new h-scene. I remember using the clock a couple of times but It no longer appears in the shop. Is my game corrupted or smth?

Reactions: Zooch
May 30, 2024
I've played on v1.0, v1.07 and then v1.07-v1.08 on steam, and there is no save corruption at all so far. Non-steam and Steam version uses the same save file directory C:\Users\{username}\AppData\LocalLow\Connection\SummerClover\Data\Saves
So all I do is just download the newest version and run it and it should just pull from save location

Feb 24, 2020
I am enjoying this game a lot, however the final stretch feels pretty bad, having to wait a whole week just to further the story or get a new h-scene. I remember using the clock a couple of times but It no longer appears in the shop. Is my game corrupted or smth?
The clock is not a one-time use item. It will always appear in the inventory. Confirmed as of v1.08, completed all special outfit events, and before beach event.

Reactions: B4L4MB

OnionsAndCheese

May 9, 2024
What are Ayano's hobbies? I am currently in 7/10 of her main storyline and I have none of her hobbies unlocked yet. Will they be unlocked through dialogue after completing her main storyline so that she will eventually open up to topics like "Interests" and "Trends" to reveal her hobbies?
You can unlock the hobbies by interacting with the characters through dialogue, and a few of them from the ???? action inside their rooms.

Kasumi Shinonome
Topics (Likes): Cooking, Jokes
Topics (Dislikes): Love, Work
Cuisine (Likes): Red Wine Beef Stew, Lettuce Salad, English Roast Beef, Sushi Combo, Thick Ramen, Sashimi Rice Bowl
Cuisine (Dislikes): Crispy Fried Bugs, Creative Custom Pizza, Burger & Fried Chicken
Hobbies: Cooking, Fashion, Chess, Performance, Pop Music

Ayano Shinonome
Topics (Likes): Love, Work
Topics (Dislikes): Interests, Trends
Cuisine (Likes): Red Wine Beef Stew, Mapo Tofu, English Roast Beef, Sushi Combo, Thick Ramen, Steak
Cuisine (Dislikes): Crispy Fried Bugs, Homestyle Stir-fry, Lettuce Salad
Hobbies: Traveling, Animal Puppet, Cuisine, Photography, Dressing Up

Shizuku Shinonome
Topics (Likes): Interests, Trends
Topics (Dislikes): Cooking, Jokes
Cuisine (Likes): Red Wine Beef Stew, Burger & Fried Chicken, English Roast Beef, Sushi Combo, Thick Ramen, Baked Lobster
Cuisine (Dislikes): Crispy Fried Bugs, Indian Curry, Mapo Tofu
Hobbies: Writing Novels, Rock Music, Sewing, Surfing the Internet, Reading Books

CyberSlash124

Jul 20, 2023
Anyone know of other games like this? Life sims where you have to manage your libido meter and other stats?

I already know of Summer/Winter Memories, so we can rule those out. There was another one too, but I don't remember the name. I hope it's because it just wasn't very good, rather than being a sign of the early onset of Alzheimer's.

Feb 24, 2020
You can unlock the hobbies by interacting with the characters through dialogue, and a few of them from the ???? action inside their rooms.

Kasumi Shinonome
Topics (Likes): Cooking, Jokes
Topics (Dislikes): Love, Work
Cuisine (Likes): Red Wine Beef Stew, Lettuce Salad, English Roast Beef, Sushi Combo, Thick Ramen, Sashimi Rice Bowl
Cuisine (Dislikes): Crispy Fried Bugs, Creative Custom Pizza, Burger & Fried Chicken
Hobbies: Cooking, Fashion, Chess, Performance, Pop Music

Ayano Shinonome
Topics (Likes): Love, Work
Topics (Dislikes): Interests, Trends
Cuisine (Likes): Red Wine Beef Stew, Mapo Tofu, English Roast Beef, Sushi Combo, Thick Ramen, Steak
Cuisine (Dislikes): Crispy Fried Bugs, Homestyle Stir-fry, Lettuce Salad
Hobbies: Traveling, Animal Puppet, Cuisine, Photography, Dressing Up

Shizuku Shinonome
Topics (Likes): Interests, Trends
Topics (Dislikes): Cooking, Jokes
Cuisine (Likes): Red Wine Beef Stew, Burger & Fried Chicken, English Roast Beef, Sushi Combo, Thick Ramen, Baked Lobster
Cuisine (Dislikes): Crispy Fried Bugs, Indian Curry, Mapo Tofu
Hobbies: Writing Novels, Rock Music, Sewing, Surfing the Internet, Reading Books
To add on, Ayano's hobbies are only revealed after you have completed her storyline (her profile will be updated that she also likes the MC besides her sisters). You must use Chat and select Trends and Interests to reveal her hobbies in her profile. This only works after completing 10/10 storyline, and it is because prior to 10/10, she does not have the Max status for her affection towards the MC, and will often avoid/prevaricate on the Interests and Trends topics during chat because she dislikes those topics.

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes