Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Remember to copy al the STeam.dll archives of the previous version to this new one. (Unless it only happened to me xd)

It tried to open steam without doing that.

Feb 24, 2020
Does the new 1.09 version adds something extra?
According to the news on Steam,

1.Optimized Safe Period events. Before the event is completed, "????" can repeatedly trigger the prerequisite scenes to ensure players are reminded that the event is not yet completed.
2.Optimized the purchasing quantities of "Inspiration" and "Condoms" in the store. You can now buy them in bulk.
3.Improved some H animations.
4.Optimized known text errors and localized content.
5.Fixed some minor errors that do not affect the game flow.

Reactions: cumsumnida

AlexDarkside

Oct 15, 2023
can we use cheat engine for this?
(Google translation)

Yes. The game has no protection against cheat program connections, no code integrity check, no data encryption... You can change any characteristics of the player and girls, you can change the amount of money and items, you can change the game statistics of each character, you can open all scenes in the gallery etc. However, the addresses of real game values are constantly changing, so you won’t find anything with a regular sequential memory scan.

Gramma

Nov 17, 2021
Really interesting storie aside from the scenes itself, that was really good! I reccomend it.
Is there any way to get the osts of Soundtrack without buying it on steam...?

Crza96

Jul 12, 2017
I'm stuck at the end game. Have done everything I can think of, all H and E scenes completed, but missing the CG scenes from the gallery. Is there a guide to how to unlock all the CG gallery scenes?
Also, what's the deal about the "safe days"? Is there anything special about them besides not needing a condom?

Toushiro1

May 29, 2019
Why can't we have games like this. Complete and amazing. I will support your cause my dev brother

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
Is there anything special about them besides not needing a condom?
It's the same animations with creampie scenes. IMO they should've been unlockable before finishing all H scenes, otherwise there's no point this late in the game. But that is just my opinion, if they're in heat and you dont have a condom the girl will magically summon a condom out of thin air, which is stupid

Zubzero52

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to get any of the endings? I have all the sex scenes with each girl and completed each of their stories but when I try to pick a ending on a Sunday I get "conditions not met".

Flaughty

May 19, 2024
Game just sits on the loading screen with a nun and wont launch anyone had the same issue? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to get any of the endings? I have all the sex scenes with each girl and completed each of their stories but when I try to pick a ending on a Sunday I get "conditions not met".
for each of the endings you must wacth every "Continue story" and have the girls on "Happy" or more I think. For the 4th ending you need to unlock every individual ending first.

Game just sits on the loading screen with a nun and wont launch anyone had the same issue? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.
I don't know but the loads always is very long.

4.60 star(s) 39 Votes