TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Need help on this one real bad. So i tried to run this on a windows 7 laptop...
Windows 7 can be either 32 or 64Bit, I think this game is 64Bit and will not work on a 32Bit system. Also if you check the supported OS list on 8 is the oldest version of Windows on there.

THICCWEY

Oct 27, 2019
Cuando elijo la opción "ceder a los deseos" el primer día después de espiarla mientras se masturba, aparece una pantalla de carga sin fin, intenté jugar con el emulador de configuración regional pero no funciona.

1607166845036.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When I choose the "give in to the wishes" option the first day after spying on her while masturbating...
If it isn't move the game on to the C: drive, maybe shorten the file address if it's buried in folders. If your playing with the latest translation patch (the one in the opening post) you shouldn't need Japanese locale.

• Red Heart
Reactions: THICCWEY

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Love the art style... Any other games like this? I have already played Succumate and Summer Memories

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I think I'm bugging. When I want to kiss her or if I decide to make the 1st choice (when she masturbates at night) or even buy objects (which I do not know how to use them). There is the loading and ... that the loading. I don't know if it's a bug but every time, for different days or different times, it does that to me. What should I do?
Note that I have downloaded the version on MEGA.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Make sure the game is on the C: drive, see just above. You don't use the items they unlock scenes, eventually you can pick her clothes though.
Thank you ! And why should we put it in C: ?
Pärmis all the video games that I own, even triple A's, putting them somewhere other than in C: works fine and this game has to decide to do "no".
It's a bit ... a shame technically. But it works, thanks.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.90 star(s) 48 Votes