FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I just played this game for the first time and wow... this is one of the most beautiful games I've seen on here. The pixel art for both the environment as well as the characters is mind-blowing. The sex animations are so good that I feel like the CG's are actually unneccessary which is pretty rare for a game. Just walking around the visually stunning house and fucking the drop dead gorgeous Hazuki is really something else.

I think the overall premise is so great that I personally think dieselmine should continue to make games like this and make it a series. Other installments then would take place in the city in an apartment for example with a different woman this time around. That way the games would always have a different setting and a new woman to mess around with.

Props to the devs for making such a nice game.

PS: If we'd get a new setting and a new woman I'd love to see a hot MILF this time around (if dieselmine actually decides to makes more of these games that is.)

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
The pixel art for both the environment as well as the characters is mind-blowing. The sex animations are so good that I feel like the CG's are actually unneccessary which is pretty rare for a game.
Dieselmine's next game will be literally JUST pixel sprites. It will be the classic "shota escapes from succubus that want to rape him to death" tho.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
no im talking about games with this style
I went into a search for a bit, but never found any that looked as good as this one. There's succumate, by the same company that made Summer Memories. There were these 2 games "everyday sexual life with a sloven classmate" and "everyday sexual life with hikikomori sister" that looked very similar but the characters are too loli for me, so I haven't played them and don't know if they're good.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I think the overall premise is so great that I personally think dieselmine should continue to make games like this and make it a series. Other installments then would take place in the city in an apartment for example with a different woman this time around. That way the games would always have a different setting and a new woman to mess around with.
At least on DLsite, this game is still second best selling right now, months after release. So I think there's a good chance we get a sequel or DLC. And apparently, there will be a hentai adaptation, so here's hoping it's by a good studio

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
are there anymore games like this? other than summer memories
I went into a search for a bit, but never found any that looked as good as this one. There's succumate, by the same company that made Summer Memories. There were these 2 games "everyday sexual life with a sloven classmate" and "everyday sexual life with hikikomori sister" that looked very similar but the characters are too loli for me, so I haven't played them and don't know if they're good.
NTR Legend is similar.
dont worry, it's actually netori (ie You do the cucking).

MikoyanSG

Feb 6, 2021
is there any guide to unlock all scene so i can totaly complete, i've do a lot thing there still missing scene.
if anyone have guide or tips would you share it to me

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
is there any guide to unlock all scene so i can totaly complete, i've do a lot thing there still missing scene.
if anyone have guide or tips would you share it to me
Near the end of the game, a small demon appears, and you can talk to her to unlock everything. A lot of scenes in the gallery are just variations with different nymphomania levels or different times of day, so you're probably missing less than you think you are.
If you do want to unlock by yourself and not the demon, just know that you need to buy the appropriate item for some scenes to be avaliable. But the hardest ones are the outfit specific ones. Theres a swimsuit, schoolgirl and sexy langerie. Just have Hazuki follow you around in different outfits to see what it unlocks

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there any guide to unlock all scene so i can totaly complete...
If you click on the scene it does give you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's some tips back here for thing's like the items. But as Joey's Conscience's said a lot of the scenes are very similar to each other, and there's the demon loli to unlock the gallery.

Edit - Oh and translation request for that new Dieselmine game.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do I need to use Locale Emulator here? A lot of places just gets stuck in a loading screen.
The locale requirement for the game was meant to be removed with the latest translation patch, getting stuck could be from the file address. Either it's too long, or the game isn't on the main C: drive.

Mar 16, 2020
My H games folder is like 10 folders deep into the Downloads folder, so I guess the file address could be too long? I bought the game on DLSITE a while back and had even more problems. In this version at least I get into the game, it just seems like scenes gets me stuck in infinite loading screens. In the version I paid for it gets stuck as soon as I press "Start Game". I'll try and move it right into my SSD and see if that helps.

Mar 16, 2020
So it seems like this version works when I moved it out of the 10 folders (only tried the first initial scene). But the paid version goes into the first loading screen after "Start Game" and then black screens with no loading icon.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The is up, but it's not released yet...

Summer~Life in the Countryside~ features partial nudity and strong language.

Feb 9, 2021
Somebody pls help me, recently my pc (win 10) was formatted, so, i've downloaded that from FapForFun (and now from here) but it doesn't work, i've already changed location and also tried to use locale emulator, but still doesn't work, what should i do? Please

Hanzo Hasahi

Oct 20, 2020
захожу в игру и просто картинки зависают что делать? играть не возможно

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes