Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Summer Crush [Ep.7 v0.7.9] [Wet n' Juicy Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [882 MB]
- - - -

Mac [876 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------
Summer Crush [Ep.7 v0.7.9] [Wet n' Juicy Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ep.6 v0.5.9 -> Ep.7 v0.7.9 [2,51 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: Ep.6 v0.5.9 -> Ep.7 v0.7.9 [218 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
So is it possible to be more with Peach than Plum? Got a single choice for Plum only and assumed maybe there was a choice trail for Peach instead, or maybe it's another rail in the storyline.

edit: apparently there is, and a threesome option from the looks of it in the Gallery. Guess I'll try to find out how that works.

Last edited:
Reactions: onefingersalute

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

The tale of how I was scammed out of $3000.

In September 2023, when the script for episode 6 was almost finished, I noticed a large number of Turkish players who wanted to see Summer Crush in their language. So I decided to invest! There were so many people demanding Turkish that I decided that no matter how much money I put into this endeavor, it would pay off. In Russia, there is one application for smartphones - Profi.ru. In this app you can find anyone - from a geography tutor to a welder of a Tu-160 jet bomber. That's where I found Farida Adaletovna. A Russian-to-Turkish translator.

I told her about all the peculiarities of the localized project. Sex, teenage themes and so on. She agreed. I was happy. The final price for the translation, of course, made my head spin, but I hoped that sales in the Turkish region would cover the costs. I soon asked community members about the quality of the Turkish translation - they found it acceptable. However, Farida couldn't check the quality of her translation personally due to her unfamiliarity with Steam. But I didn't look for a new translator, as we seemed to work well together.
One day a guy appeared in discord and said that the translation was not very good in some places. I asked how bad it was, but he convinced me that it was playable. That calmed me down, and now I realize it was for nothing.
Today I got a message in my private messages from another Turkish player. What he told me shocked and embarrassed me. He specifically pointed out certain points. For example, the word "pussy" was literally translated as "cat". And the word "ass" was translated as "donkey".

In addition, this player also told me that the whole thing was an automated translation. According to him, DeepL would do the same. I myself use DeepL when writing posts, however when it comes to charging money for it...
I don't know whose fault it is, I asked her but so far there has been no response.

All year I thought it was ok, only because I don't know Turkish and the translation feedback was "acceptable". But this is unacceptable. There seems to be a curse of poor localization on Summer Crush, but this kind of translation is simply unacceptable.

In today's patch, I'm cutting out the Turkish localization completely. I would like to believe that this is a temporary measure. For all the time I've been working with Farida Adaletovna, I've spent 268,375 rubles on the Turkish translation, which at today's exchange rate equals 3,313 dollars. All this money seems to have been flushed down the toilet, and I cannot get a refund.

I deeply apologize to all Turkish players. You deserve better. I'm sorry.

WnJ

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Win/Linux [882 MB]
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [876 MB]

- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thank's Bob, I see you saved the save ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: again thank's for your quick and "save" work

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lillard and Bob69

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I've tried a dozen different ways, following the instructions is this thread as well, and I just can't seem to trigger the Candy scenes.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Look at Candy's clevage, don't take her hand away.
Have Mia on bad girl route
Leave Mia when the option comes up.
I appreciate the help, but those are the instructions I found while searching the thread, and for whatever reason they didn't work for me. I'm not sure what the issue is.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
damn the other ladies are hot and all but none of them compare to peach and plum (except Mia in the future) i just hope we get choice/option to breed them over and over again they are bad as fuck if you ask me i never tire of the twins SEXY SEXY SEXY:love::love::coffee:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
shame there isnt a harem route i assume after reading the forum....not so much my thing to flirt and then have to abandon the girls again....but thats me....good luck anyways

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
The game is good. (y)
But the update is too slow. :sick:
Although this is an early development game, but the update interval is as long as six months.
When I opened the game today, I even forgot what the previous content of this game was.
If the game is really good, then you can go through it again, that's what I always do.;)

John242

Jul 16, 2018

The tale of how I was scammed out of $3000.

In September 2023, when the script for episode 6 was almost finished, I noticed a large number of Turkish players who wanted to see Summer Crush in their language. So I decided to invest! There were so many people demanding Turkish that I decided that no matter how much money I put into this endeavor, it would pay off. In Russia, there is one application for smartphones - Profi.ru. In this app you can find anyone - from a geography tutor to a welder of a Tu-160 jet bomber. That's where I found Farida Adaletovna. A Russian-to-Turkish translator.

I told her about all the peculiarities of the localized project. Sex, teenage themes and so on. She agreed. I was happy. The final price for the translation, of course, made my head spin, but I hoped that sales in the Turkish region would cover the costs. I soon asked community members about the quality of the Turkish translation - they found it acceptable. However, Farida couldn't check the quality of her translation personally due to her unfamiliarity with Steam. But I didn't look for a new translator, as we seemed to work well together.
One day a guy appeared in discord and said that the translation was not very good in some places. I asked how bad it was, but he convinced me that it was playable. That calmed me down, and now I realize it was for nothing.
Today I got a message in my private messages from another Turkish player. What he told me shocked and embarrassed me. He specifically pointed out certain points. For example, the word "pussy" was literally translated as "cat". And the word "ass" was translated as "donkey".

In addition, this player also told me that the whole thing was an automated translation. According to him, DeepL would do the same. I myself use DeepL when writing posts, however when it comes to charging money for it...
I don't know whose fault it is, I asked her but so far there has been no response.

All year I thought it was ok, only because I don't know Turkish and the translation feedback was "acceptable". But this is unacceptable. There seems to be a curse of poor localization on Summer Crush, but this kind of translation is simply unacceptable.

In today's patch, I'm cutting out the Turkish localization completely. I would like to believe that this is a temporary measure. For all the time I've been working with Farida Adaletovna, I've spent 268,375 rubles on the Turkish translation, which at today's exchange rate equals 3,313 dollars. All this money seems to have been flushed down the toilet, and I cannot get a refund.

I deeply apologize to all Turkish players. You deserve better. I'm sorry.

WnJ
Sheesh, shame you can't claim that on taxes, phew.
Also, we've all spent money on stupid shit, I'm sure--whatever the original intent was.

Win/Linux
[882 MB]

Mac [876 MB]

- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

As always Bob69, thanks!

Reactions: Bob69

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
hmm through mega its 11.25gig, ill try out this game for the first time only have to wait 5mins to download ( if its any good for me ill support it, if not it goes into my other catagory ) :)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Summer Crush [Ep.7 v0.7.9] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery&Replay Unlocker

- 885Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nero1
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes