2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

AniCore_Team

Jul 20, 2024
Devlog 6.jpg

Greetings, everyone!
Today I will tell you what I plan to do for the new demo 0.2. At the moment I have a lot of work and I want to please you with various new content

What I'll add in the demo build 0.2:
  • Beginning of the root with hot teacher Naomi
  • First sex scene with Naomi
  • New mini game!
  • Cut scenes in dialogues
  • Moaning in bed scenes
  • And other new features! (it's a secret for now)

Write your feedback regarding the first demo version in the comments. You can also leave your feedback in a special feedback form:

At the moment moderators in Steam are actively checking the demo build. As soon as they approve it, I'll release it right away! Perfect date for the release of the new demo: September 27-28

Add our game to the wishlist! The more wishlists we get, the more likely we'll make more mechanics, content, updates for you :love:

AniCore_Team

Jul 20, 2024
0.2 Demo Release.jpg

HELLO everyone! I solemnly announce the release of the SECOND DEMO VERSION Still in beta stage, because next week I will hopefully make more changes.

STEAM LINK - Add to your wishlist

Now let's get to the main changelog:
  1. NEW ROOT WITH THE WONDERFUL TEACHER NAOMI - It's time to get to know the hot teacher. A little hint - she really likes diligent students. Will open her arms wide to someone who is really ready to learn
  2. HOT H-SCENE
  3. NEW MINI-game “RYTHM” - click on the flying QWER buttons and undress the girls
  4. Tutorial for mini-game 2048 - new players will understand more how to play the first mini-game. But it will change in the future, it will become even clearer. Haven't had time to work with animations to the end yet, but it should be ready for the next build!
  5. Change of day and time of day - so far only one root with Naomi is ready, so you will have to scroll through time to get to the next meeting. But in the future this feature will help to seduce girls faster, so you don't lose whole days when your beloved is unavailable.
  6. Other changes:
    a) Added animation effects for 2048 minigame
    b) Added quest tracker
    c) Added contact list to the phone
    d) Several new locations (Bar, Naomi's apartment)
    e) In version 0.2 only English and Russian localizations (did not have time to translate into other languages, but I'll add it it in a week)
Regarding the release of the demo on Steam: I've decided that I will release an updated 0.3 demo closer to the start of the NextFest October 2024 on Steam. There will be even more content and different innovations, so for Steam I want to prepare as much as possible

FILL OUT THE FEEDBACK FORM ABOUT THE BUILD 0.2:

Add our game to the wishlist! This is super mega very important, thank you!

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Hmm, this is a game I could probably enjoy - might mod each scene to have 60fps output as opposed to 20. Anyone would be interested in this? If enough people have interest, I might just do it. Top is from the image above, below is upped to 60fps output. (This is assuming that the media in the game itself doesn't already display at 60fps out).

rumztd.gif

The video below you can play on a loop by right clicking it and selecting "Loop"

View attachment rumztd-3x-RIFE-RIFE4.6-60fps.mp4

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
BTW you are going to need to cap the game at 60 FPS, other devs that use unity NEVER do this and it causes the frames to exceed insane numbers and cook the video card.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
send the screenshot plz, where did you meet this bug?
I had removed the game already, but it was after the teacher asks you to stay after class and I read the birthday discount text message. After I read that, I couldn't open the phone again, saw no obvious leave option, and could only go back into the classroom which was empty.

Michikatsu

Jul 7, 2018
I had removed the game already, but it was after the teacher asks you to stay after class and I read the birthday discount text message. After I read that, I couldn't open the phone again, saw no obvious leave option, and could only go back into the classroom which was empty.
Same problem here, locked in college

Volatys

Jul 23, 2024
Is it possible to save the game somehow?
Having to redo the same minigames over and over is a pain.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes