2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SummerForYou-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

AkenBosch

Sep 3, 2019
After the first cake mini game, the others are broken. WASD does not work and if it works the counter does not count. You can skip it with F. The savegames only work for the current instance. Restart the game and the savegames are broken.

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
I close it on the first mini game, what a ridiculous thing, if they ever remove this I'll come back because the images are beautiful

OrochiOzado

Feb 13, 2020
The demo is pretty broken to me. w10 x64
The second time i got the baker minigame it doesnt work at all and im stucked on a 15 min bs, also save is useless and dont load the saved files... here some observations:
- live 2d pal... with a art like this, static images are boring
- 1hand controls: chose mouse or keyboard, never both (except for bringing menu)
- esc menu: to reload, save, restart minigame
- no cutscenes ffs... give me control of action on sex, if i wanted to watch why even play a game?
- less transitions animation or faster transitions
- less travel menus: why the hell split the places in 3 maps with sub-maps? makes no sense and make the amout of transitions between screens boring af
- the pt-br translation is fucking awesome, its the first time i see localized text that accurate and with slangs that we realy talk all the time
- the "guitar hero" minigame is ass

this game has potential to be a 5/5 stars

Reactions: fet1234
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes