2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I'm stuck in school, can only go from classroom to hallway. Don't know how to open map or anything to get me out of there... help! lol
Can't save either!

websmith

Feb 8, 2020
Not a great first version.
  • No volume control and extremely annoying noises.
  • No way to go to windowed mode
  • Silly minigames without explanation as to how to "win"
I never managed to see anything because of the first mini game and I had to google how to force this game into windowed mode.
@ Developer should probably concentrate a bit on making a usable UI and then proceed before adding this game to steam.

Last edited by a moderator:

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
There is two animations so far. Tittyfuck from the teacher, and that scene in the previews.
Unfortunately your progress doesn't save, so you can only see the scenes once, then have to go through all the minigames again.
Annoying minigame, and weird quiz test.

The animation is good, but I would wait until they actually get a working save and gallery system going.
The minigames are just too awful, the scene is not worth going through it all over again.
Developer should include a gallery unlocking code or something upon release.

Good game, but the minigames are def awful, and having no save forces you to go through them again.
For now I'll bookmark this, and come back when it updates in the future to have saves and gallery.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AniCore_Team

Jonnyboi6

Jul 10, 2018
On Android game stops after second quiz. Says read "dms" but then you can pull up the phone(?). Dms are on things like social media and discord, texts are on phones, just an fyi

AniCore_Team

Jul 20, 2024
0.2.5M.jpg

Hi! I've updated version 0.2 Beta to version 0.2.5 Multi. Other localizations are back in the game and new ones have been added!

FULL LIST OF CHANGES IN BUILD 0.2.5 Multi:
  • Added old localizations: Chinese Simplified, German, Spanish Latam, Turkish
  • Added NEW localizations: Brazilian Portuguese, Italian
  • Added Save/Load system
  • Implemented the first cut-scenes in the prologue
  • Put in the home version of Naomi's skin
  • Now you can see old messages on your phone
  • Fixed some bugs
WILL BE GLAD TO GET FEEDBACK ON BUILD 0.2:

I want to inform you that the final demo 0.3 with new content will be available ON STEAM ONLY. Approximate dates: October 12-14. Also on October 14 the Demo Festival starts on Steam, and I would be glad if you support me by playing my demo on Steam on that day! Even if you've played my new game before...

Add my game to your wishlist! It's super mega very important, thank you

AniCore_Team

Jul 20, 2024
demo release.png

Hey there, gamers! I have some fiery news!
The demo's Steam release is close! And not just a demo, but a new build 0.3, with new content and other changes. This build will participate in the Demo Festival on Steam from the 14th of October, so I would be very grateful if you launch the game both today and on the 14th-15th to support my project

All available content in the Steam version:
  • Prologue + cutscenes
  • 3 routes: Misha, Naomi and Samantha
  • Choices and concequences
  • 3 beautiful H-scenes
  • 3 minigames (quiz, 2048 and a rhythm game)
  • Erotic cards
  • Messenger mechanic
  • Open world with a handful of locations
  • Localizations: English, Simplified Chinese, French, German, LatAm Spanish, Brazillian Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Turkish
You can leave feedback on the demo build here:

What's new in 0.3:
  • Samantha's route (the MILF pastry chef)
  • 3 levels of undress on Samantha's model
  • H-scene with Samantha
  • Quest journal
  • Erotic cards
  • Messenger fixes
  • Emotions are now voiced
  • Various bug fixes
  • New localization: French
Three Amazing Girls.jpg

ANOTHER IMPORTANT PIECE OF NEWS: I've decided to delay the release until December 2024 bc I still need time for development. I wanted to release the game as fast as I could, but in the process of making it I realized that I want to make something more than "a simple game" - I want to make "a cool game" that you'll like and remember I hope you understand my wish - I will not let you down!

Roadmap.png

Wishlist my game and play the demo! I will be very grateful to you, and you will help to make the game more popular this way ✨

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
every time the succubus speaks, the game plays a sound effect... which sounds like a cross between a grunt and a human trying to imitate a goose's honk.
it is one of the most annoying sounds I ever heard.

and it is also silly to have a singular sound for all "voice" by a character. it is preferable for it to just be silent and let us read her words instead of that honk

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes