4.70 star(s) 259 Votes

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
I really liked this first release, set-up is interesting. Girls are fun and beautiful. I'm hoping that Helen isn't just a joke character, even if she's just a side LI. I'd be down for her and MC to be able to hook up and have a relationship. Mr. Miller is sketchy and he better keep his hands off the ladies (you too Mike). As long as "Group Sex" doesn't involve him or Mike, I'm looking forward to the future of Summer Heat.

Reactions: SantiPe

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
nd maybe some different facial shapes? The ones in the banner all appear to have the same shaped face.
The 2 on the right might be sisters. Must say there's enough difference between the girls faces ingame, seen games with more same looking girls than this one for sure.

Reactions: Ara-sH and Empiq

Sparky007

Nov 28, 2021
View attachment 1630814

Overview:
Experience the ups and downs of summer class!
Meet girls, earn their trust (or break their hearts) and practice your photography skill in the process.
No matter what you choose, you'll feel the heat.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-04
Release Date: 2022-02-02
Developer: Naughty Fox Games -
Version: 0.1
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - TORRENT*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1630893 View attachment 1630895 View attachment 1630896 View attachment 1630899 View attachment 1630901 View attachment 1630902 View attachment 1630904 View attachment 1630905 View attachment 1630906 View attachment 1630907
OMG all of them are so beautiful

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
By the way. I have a question : why virgin girls always no vrigin blood while deflower in game? did they said i am virgin, but it a lie, hur?
Well, it's actually more realistic without the blood as many virgins will have broken their hymen well before they ever had sex with such benign activities such as horse-back riding. The hymen also has very few blood vessels attached to it and in many cases will not bleed at all. Lastly, in most cases, the hymen doesn't even fully cover the vaginal opening and very little breakage can occur.

Evidently enough people are concerned about this hymen rupture, as some sort of perverse test of a woman's purity or proof of sexual assault, that virginity testing is banned in many countries. Procedures that restore the hymen with surgery are also starting to be banned in most civilized cultures.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
All the girls look like morphs of the same base model. But they look fucking hot, and I don't think it's a face we've seen in other games.

Maybe I'll give it a shot at some point even though it seems vanilla af.

delavie

Jul 14, 2020
My antivirus reported SONAR.ProcHijack!g45 and removed the .exe. That might be a false positive though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Northpx

Harposord

Aug 9, 2017
What a promising game ! Renders and story looks good , no wait to see more of some girls !

4.70 star(s) 259 Votes