4.70 star(s) 259 Votes

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
Group sex will be mc vs girls or orgy?
Mc vs girls.
Omg, the story of this game looks promising, the renders are excellent. I hope that the development does not leave us with one foot behind :unsure:; nice work and good luck with the project :alien:.
We'll do our best to deliver!
Can you add a Linux version? Ren'py can build it automatically.
We didn't prepare Linux/Mac packages due to having no ability to test them before release. We weren't comfortable releasing something untested, will be addressed in the future. (y)
Amazing signature!
Nice game, I'll be watching. Is the problem with setting ember a bug or a feature?
I can confirm that it is NOT a bug.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I'm glad that this is a route-based game rather than harem. Just curious about the future horror tag and how it will come into play and was wondering what is the main focus of the VN.

Edit:
@WastedTalent There there, don't be an angsty child. Go and play a harem and incest game. :KEK:

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Interesting cast of characters, hopefully it doesn't turn out into one of those ultra slow burns...

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Edit: Updated for 0.5.1

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints to dialogue options
  • Added 1 scene to scene replay
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to the gallery
Download:

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Nice renders, don't know about the story part yet (haven't downloaded) but if the amount of renders can be kept up with consistent releases (say like every 6-8 weeks) you might have something here.

Reactions: FL0X and Northpx

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just finished it and i like it :giggle: This one will be good i can just feel it!

Story wise there is not much there but the setup, the atmosphere, the gameplay, the choices and characters are done very well, impressive tbh. I got like no bad things to say really... this one feels good! Still to early to tell who my MC would romance... Sophia is just stunning, Bree is super cute and her personally is- oh boy if i decide to play my MC as a player she is in trouble lol, Mia is an elegant girl with kind heart (i think she also has a thing for MC hehe), Eve is a beautiful female character but there is something off about her... anyway we will see :giggle:

Oh one more thing, it would be great if you would restore a setting in options to set text speed (i already edited a script and did it myself but it would be great to have it in original too).

btw that ember setting when you start it, is not bugged... its a feature lol Looked at the scripts and dev is setting MC (us) up, MY MC WILL NOT PLEDGE HIS SOUL TO EMBER CORPORATION :p That is all i'm gonna say lol

ps The secret gallery password is hunter2

This one is on my play list now and looking forward to the next update, good luck Northpx you have a real gem here (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 9, 2020
Good start, the girls are looking great.
Gave me slight Redfalls vibes, with the summer camp, husband wife running camp, type of thing, but not the same bad ending of 0.1 :LOL: and mr miller already looking grumpy for looking at mrs miller. ;)

4.70 star(s) 259 Votes