4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week we'll do a small run down of where we're at. We're currently sitting at over 2000 renders made for CH05 and there's quite a lot remaining still. Our estimation some time ago was that CH05 would be twice the size of CH04, and this hasn't changed. CH05 is definitely larger by a huge margin
The Ember section is also quite beefed up this chapter, with plenty to chew through. We've worked on more content for Becca and Nina, and we're also introducing two new girls who are quite different from each other.

Below you'll find an quick preview of Lynnx, one of the new matches on Ember on CH05. If you thought Becca was thick, just wait.

Looks like portrait pictures are huge on Patreon...

Render clog

The render queue has been building up for the last couple of weeks, limiting the amount of new renders appearing in our folders. This is mainly due to one scene demanding more resources to render, and thus more time. Thankfully most of the heavy renders are now done and ready to be post-processed, which should clear the temporary clog in the queue. Next week, we'll have lots of coding to do!

Other News

June's special render poll is currently being led by Mia. The second place is held by Eve, trailing behind with just 1 vote.

Cheers,

Robison & Npx

Jan 13, 2023
Damn, what a troll the Dev is. Messing with my head, the bastard! :ROFLMAO: This is obviously a game you can't trust anything in. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was actually starting to wonder if I had read it wrong until I loaded and tried again. And the fact that it happens randomly and not every time, brilliant. :D
Delete your save, start a new game and name the mc "Dick", you're in for a surprise lol

tentando-não-rir-risada.gif

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Dev, you definitely deserve more Patrons. Your game is really good, even without seeing a single sex scene lol well, I still haven't. I just made it to Chapter 4. Taking my time with this game like I'm sipping on fine wine. I'm still waiting for a Steam release D:

Anyone get to see/read the latest Patreon post from the Dev? it was posted 4 hours ago.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
she thretened to stab someone?
What I see when I look at Mia

MiaInnocent.gif Cutemia.gif SnappyMia.gif

What other people see

OHFUCKNOMIA.gif SmoothMia.gif DFWMia.gif

She's innocent... she didn't stab or threatened anyone.... not yet, anyways. If "Mia" is really a, Yandere..... I am all for it. Show me how much you love me and don't just say it.

Thank you <3

Edit: I don't use that Ember thing... I am too focused on Mia to care about it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes