4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I think something like this would work nicely for Bree. Or any of the girls, really.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean... summer nights can get really warm. This looks very comfy and breathable.

I definitely don't have an ulterior motive here.
I agree, that bracelet is gorgeous.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I think something like this would work nicely for Bree. Or any of the girls, really.

I mean... summer nights can get really warm. This looks very comfy and breathable.

By the way, the same thing that was on the runner

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Good catch! I wasn't looking, I didn't want her to feel like I was objectifying her.
She wouldn't believe that you were only looking at style.
Speaking of which, this scene is another plus to Eve's adequacy. So I understand she is also interested in these directions, but she jokes about such strange extremes.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Sorry to ask , You said "Or any of the girls, really" meanining any of the girls in this game or ALL OTHER GAMES
and it is Obvious that NO One of all ppl of the thread have an ulterior motive here;):sneaky:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
By the way, the same thing that was on the runner
Didn't realise when playing but that attention to detail is incredible, you can actually see the outline of the underwear, very few devs bother with that sort of detail, you could swear girls were going commando until they take off the shorts and suddenly there's underwear there instead.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Didn't realise when playing but that attention to detail is incredible, you can actually see the outline of the underwear, very few devs bother with that sort of detail, you could swear girls were going commando until they take off the shorts and suddenly there's underwear there instead.
I agree. There are many such good details: Bree looks flushed and slightly sweaty after exercise, and that's okay. Many devs would just add the old effect of wet skin, as if she had bathed in oil

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
By the way, i also like the detail, it may seem strange, but the way Cassandra's lips looked when she was giving a blowjob: that she pulled them out in a tube. Its cool and that's what it's supposed to look like but more often devs just put it in her open mouth like she's at a dentist's appointment.
And her tongue. It looks as it should. More often you can see very short tongues, similar in visual texture to a lollipop.

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone got recommendation for similar games, ideally something with same graphics - pretty girls and college or 19 years old influenced

Reactions: cakewew
Aug 9, 2022
Anyone got recommendation for similar games, ideally something with same graphics - pretty girls and college or 19 years old influenced
been looking since june this is what i found XD :
1000020613.jpg
just cant find a game like this one that make girls feel like joi from blade runner , y'know they are not real but you cant feel this way about them, you find yourself caring about them, wanting more than just lewd stuff, and of course one of the main reasons is the expressions the gazes, take sophie for example nobody checks the mc out more than her

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yellow Ranger

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
been looking since june this is what i found XD :
View attachment 2348381
just cant find a game like this one that make girls feel like joi from blade runner , y'know they are not real but you cant feel this way about them, you find yourself caring about them, wanting more than just lewd stuff, and of course one of the main reasons is the expressions the gazes, take sophie for example nobody checks the mc out more than her
Veni_Jan_3.png
I've found something, actually i know that game from a long time :KEK:
Difference is developer of that game gave us so many spoilers we can expect who is yandere and who will be hurted by jelaous girlfriend:HideThePain:, while we can't be sure who will betray mc in Summer Heat.
(Mia is most suspicious for me:KEK:)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes