4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I hate to break the usual cute-Bree, yandere-Mia, Miller-The-Killer, and sexy-Helen loop, but no one gave a shit some days ago when I highlighted the fact that there's gonna be an abandoned school in the game :KEK:

Now, isn't anyone curious about the mysteries that lie within? Do you people think the horror tag is connected with that suspicious setting or is it just a red herring?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I hate to break the usual cute-Bree, yandere-Mia, Miller-The-Killer, and sexy-Helen loop, but no one gave a shit some days ago when I highlighted the fact that there's gonna be an abandoned school in the game :KEK:

Now, isn't anyone curious about the mysteries that lie within? Do you people think the horror tag is connected with that suspicious setting or is it just a red herring?
It's hard to tell, for some reason I immediately thought of some story of a student girl who killed herself because of unrequited love. I don't think anything will happen to the main girls, but for example it could be that if we break the heart of one of them, she'll have nightmares with that girl after we visit school.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
It's hard to tell, for some reason I immediately thought of some story of a student girl who killed herself because of unrequited love. I don't think anything will happen to the main girls, but for example it could be that if we break the heart of one of them, she'll have nightmares with that girl after we visit school.
Suicide cause of love is too easy too guess, i think it's something more advanced.
I will repeat my theory again about school being a good place to hide body.
Miller or some other person can left there dead people bodies with thought "no one come here cause abandoned school is scary" :unsure:
Mc during a walk with one of girls can find bodies, for young innocent girl seeing a dead body is enough horror.
Abandoned school is also good place to make a drug factory or to make laboratory in basement. Maybe Miller is selling organs of killed people. Everything is possible, there is even a chance mc will find hidden money there....:KEK:

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021

Now, isn't anyone curious about the mysteries that lie within?
"Look, this bathroom stall graffiti says 'Stacy puts out'! I wonder how old she is now and if it's true?"

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Suicide cause of love is too easy too guess, i think it's something more advanced.
I will repeat my theory again about school being a good place to hide body.
Miller or some other person can left there dead people bodies with thought "no one come here cause abandoned school is scary" :unsure:
Mc during a walk with one of girls can find bodies, for young innocent girl seeing a dead body is enough horror.
Abandoned school is also good place to make a drug factory or to make laboratory in basement. Maybe Miller is selling organs of killed people. Everything is possible, there is even a chance mc will find hidden money there....:KEK:
I think Miller isn't so bad, he's just lonely... I hope he gets the family he wants...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!

Weekly status update coming through! This week we've been cracking down on post-processing, re-rendering some disappointments, and preparing several scenes with a new set. A bit nervous about this one but so far there's been no problems!

We've also been tackling some dialogue writing, script changes, and preparing for animations. The animations caused some headaches in the previous release but this time we're much more prepared and experienced.

There was also a Valentine's wish from Sophie this week. In case you missed it,

Polls

February's special render poll has concluded and the winner is Eve! Speaking of Eve, part two of her outfit poll was a close one. After carefully tallying the votes, the results are as follows:

#1 received 31 votes
#2 received 117 votes
#3 received 122 votes

Eve's final outfit for the near future.

Summary of this week:

- Prepared render queue
- Lots of posing
- Post-processing
- Scripting

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes