4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
and you should be excited because surely she is making those changes in her so that we notice her and pay more attention to her
but your comment is good :LOL:
It got me thinking: it would be cool if a girl's clothes depended on her attitude toward the mс. When she starts to like the mc, she would dress more revealingly or with brighter makeup and vice versa. I understand that the devs can't do such a thing, as it would require twice as many renders for different walkthroughs, but still...

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
It got me thinking: it would be cool if a girl's clothes depended on her attitude toward the mс. When she starts to like the mc, she would dress more revealingly or with brighter makeup and vice versa. I understand that the devs can't do such a thing, as it would require twice as many renders for different walkthroughs, but still...
This kind of customization is a pain if your scenes are prerendered. You can work around it by making conversational scenes use stock images of your characters against a prerendered background (think classic Japanese VNs with characters sliding in and out), but a VN with 3D models that uses this technique ends up looking very cheap.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
This kind of customization is a pain if your scenes are prerendered. You can work around it by making conversational scenes use stock images of your characters against a prerendered background (think classic Japanese VNs with characters sliding in and out), but a VN with 3D models that uses this technique ends up looking very cheap.
I completely agree and vote for fully rendered images in different interesting angles or poses (yes, the clothes will be the same, but that's okay) rather than a ready-made background + standard models in a couple of normal poses, but with different clothes. I was just saying what would be ideal... maybe at least in some small scenes where devs don't have to make hundreds of new renders:)
What game are you talking about? I must know it certainly sounds interesting.
I was talking about the Manhunt from Rockstar... we sometimes joke about... Mia's possible actions due to jealousy...:)

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Easter is coming and some of new players did not seen Sophie as Easter Bunny from previous year :unsure:
View attachment 2418065
There should be always someone who shows older wallpapers to new users.
Am I right? Tell me Kazanovaromeo
Two things of the opposite emotional coloring that came to my mind:
1. how cute she is...
2. wtf, time flies like a bullet

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
1652940633997.png
Dear Diary, my old friend.
Today i've caught mc looking at another girl again, even if he got me he is susceptible to other females charms. I don't know what i should do to make him faithful, i will try to avoid any hardcore solutions for now, but if i will catch him on cheating again i will release my jealousy against everyone who wants to destroy my happiness.
Goodbye, Dear Diary! :KEK:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 2420179
Dear Diary, my old friend.
Today i've caught mc looking at another girl again, even if he got me he is susceptible to other females charms. I don't know what i should do to make him faithful, i will try to avoid any hardcore solutions for now, but if i will catch him on cheating again i will release my jealousy against everyone who wants to destroy my happiness.
Goodbye, Dear Diary! :KEK:
And among her drawings you will surely find the mс with hearts and other girls on torture devices

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
And among her drawings you will surely find the mс with hearts and other girls on torture devices
i will find a drawings of mc on torture devices also, i know how Yanderes forcing their mcs to obey :sneaky:
Mc has a chance to tame the beast in Mia by using love and some naughty treatment, if he fail he will end up bad :KEK: ;)

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
i will find a drawings of mc on torture devices also, i know how Yanderes forcing their mcs to obey :sneaky:
Mc has a chance to tame the beast in Mia by using love and some naughty treatment, if he fail he will end up bad :KEK: ;)
By the way, I wonder if there will be custom renders with more than one girl? It would be fun to get something in that style...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes