4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Last edited:

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not on team "it's a scam" at all, I think the time the previous releases took is pretty coherent for a debut game of two devs and the quality produced...

But one thing I wish Northpx would do is give us a clearer idea of how development is progressing. Right now most patreon updates boil down to "we did some things", with no clear view of how many things are left.

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Not long ago, new polls appeared on who should be featured in the bonus renders in Chapter 5. Still very fresh and plenty of time left to vote so lots could change, but at the moment the score in the Player tier is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That feeling when your unironic first choice is tied with Helen...
war-dogs-war-dogs-movie.gif

Last edited:

Dr. Average

Jan 1, 2022
Northpx did a phenomenal job in differentiating the main cast. I adore how each of them has key traits on how they carry themselves.

Hill: The mother figure vibe. Easier to differentiate from the younger cast.

Bree: She usually has her hands behind her back like someone who's playful and innocent. She also does the occasional *shrug*.

Sophie: Has her hands placed together in front of herself and covers her mouth when she giggles which gives her the gentle, level-headed and graceful vibe.

Eve: Looks down on the ground or passed the MC at moments when speaking. Also has her arms crossed showing her that she's closed off and only associates with others when addressed directly.

Mia: Gentle stare or death stare to the MC depending on his choices and MAX death stare to Sophie regardless of her choices.

This was created by a DUO! A duo with a clear vision with an impeccable set of eyes for details and consistencies.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Not long ago, new polls appeared on who should be featured in the bonus renders in Chapter 5. Still very fresh and plenty of time left to vote so lots could change, but at the moment the score in the Player tier is:

That feeling when your unironical first choice is tied with Helen...
View attachment 2551054
No, Nina? WTF??!!:eek::cry:
SummerHeat-0 2023-04-16 22-13-21-51.jpg
SummerHeat-0 2023-04-16 22-13-17-82.jpg

Anyway, Yes Idiot ! , Help her ! , that was a perfect chance for accidental Booty grab:devilish:
SummerHeat-0 2023-04-16 20-44-25-12.jpg
SummerHeat-0 2023-04-16 20-44-31-88.jpg

She was disappointed man:mad::LOL:
SummerHeat-0 2023-04-16 22-21-59-63.jpg
SummerHeat-0 2023-04-16 22-21-27-12.jpg

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No, Nina? WTF??!!:eek::cry:
View attachment 2551309
View attachment 2551311

Anyway, Yes Idiot ! , Help her ! , that was a perfect chance for accidental Booty grab:devilish:
View attachment 2551317
View attachment 2551318

She was disappointed man:mad::LOL:
View attachment 2551325
View attachment 2551323
My assumption is her armits smelled like wild goat's groin at the time. Real men like you and me would have enjoyed it even more, probably, but the MC has been know for being somewhat on the pussy side. He'll get better with time, I'm sure.

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022

That feeling when your unironical first choice is tied with Helen...
View attachment 2551054
I'm blanking, who is Jenni again? :HideThePain:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Northpx did a phenomenal job in differentiating the main cast. I adore how each of them has key traits on how they carry themselves.

Hill: The mother figure vibe. Easier to differentiate from the younger cast.

Bree: She usually has her hands behind her back like someone who's playful and innocent. She also does the occasional *shrug*.

Sophie: Has her hands placed together in front of herself and covers her mouth when she giggles which gives her the gentle, level-headed and graceful vibe.

Eve: Looks down on the ground or passed the MC at moments when speaking. Also has her arms crossed showing her that she's closed off and only associates with others when addressed directly.

Mia: Gentle stare or death stare to the MC depending on his choices and MAX death stare to Sophie regardless of her choices.

This was created by a DUO! A duo with a clear vision with an impeccable set of eyes for details and consistencies.
im gonna replay from the beginning while waiting

make a different choice, particularly with regards to Mia

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
I was also wondering about her (and Becca) not being on the poll and I think that may be a sign of good things to come. :HideThePain: In the latest progress update, the devs said:

We're quite excited about all the Ember content planned for this chapter, especially because it's on the spicier side of things.
My guess is that the reason they were left out was because there will be some actual lewd content with them, so the devs saw no need to feature them in the hidden bonus renders. And since Chapter 5 is apparently going to be a fair bit longer than 4, it's possible that each of the Ember girls will get a scene in it.

EDIT: Or could they possibly mean... :unsure:

:BootyTime:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes