4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Bree is already shaping up to be best girl

also if this is going to turn to slasher flick territory, I'm willing to bet it's going to be a bait and switch with miller and the hot lady with the red car :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

marlboroblack

Oct 16, 2020
definitely gonna enjoy this (y)
i hope in the next update we gonna enjoy some more contents on this game
we need bigger and longer update :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: VOYEUR

Mareeta

Sep 1, 2019
It was really difficult to choose between Sophie and Mia, they are both equally beautiful.
All models looks amazing anyway.. if we except Helen.

Bree (Summer Heat).PNG Sophie (Summer Heat).PNG Mia (Summer Heat).PNG Nina (Summer Heat).PNG

And yeah, you could make a slasher movie with this setting, haha.
It was a bit short for my taste, I think they have to chose the pacing that is the better for them but it still was a bit frustrating.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OMG!!! :eek::eek:
Cover your nose and mouth with a wet towel and try to crawl out of the building! You can do it! :cry:

It was really difficult to choose between Sophie and Mia, they are both equally beautiful.

View attachment 1737870 View attachment 1737873 View attachment 1737878 View attachment 1737881

(...)
Indeed, all girls are gorgeous but Sophie and Mia win hands down.
Bree is a chipper redhead though, so she gets extra points for that.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
And yeah, you could make a slasher movie with this setting, haha.
The female teacher has a variable for stress. Like if you tell her cleaning the room should be her job, she gets stressed out. Maybe if she gets too stressed... :eek:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019

View attachment 1737870 View attachment 1737873 View attachment 1737878 View attachment 1737881
Among the characters, Sophie and Bree will be loved the most, no doubt about it. Helen is a character that depends entirely on personal taste. Some will love Helen very much, some will find it very ugly. An interesting character for me, I'll be on the side that likes her

Reactions: Before I Forget
4.70 star(s) 262 Votes