4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Can't wait for the night scenes. Things always get more interesting at night.
Yep,
first the most sensual story is read about the deepest bluest twinkling waterfalls you drown in,
the stiffest,horniest mountain tops you want to ride,nibble an lick...
07_Monthly_October_2022.png
After which your cock rises in your pants,
and can no longer hold back,and prepares for the most hours of moaning,
pumping and gasping love movements,

until you leave this divine being behind,
at the most screaming,wettest and multiple squirting orgasm,
after which she no longer knows which planet she is on..
2023_January_Mia_1.png

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
These devs have some serious talent for making hot girls, but so do a few other devs.
For me, what makes the difference is their talent to create sensual scenes and poses. In that special render with Eve, her look and the way she crosses her legs are what makes it so irresistible. That bit of thigh skin that we can see is way sexier than full nudity without emotions. (I'm not saying that all full nudity lacks emotions).
I think they might be on top at this point tbh, and i am not talking about render quality itself but just how original and unique the girls can be. It's OceanLab level of girls at this point. Their talent for breathing life into these girls is what makes them truly stand out. I have said this before but if you pay attention with the girls, they all have their special interractions that make them all stand out as their own character, thats the part that makes them so irresistible. In Eves case the Devs often show her with her arms crossed which fits with her personality of being mysterious and closed off, she hasn't yet opened up to the MC and there are clearly parts about her that she whats to keep to herself for now, so seeing this special render is a big contrast where she is presented very open and inviting, every detail on her body and clothes is perfect. It's why the render works so well.

Honestly, I think Mia has the biggest boobs of all the younger girls, not Sophie.
Maybe but personally I don't think so, the best way to compare them with each other was the group photo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Outside of Ms Hill who is in a league of her own, i would say that from looking at it Sophie and Eve have the biggest pair, but who knows. the angle could be deceiving. Maybe the devs can give us their measurements one day.

Feb 19, 2023
Holly fucking shit, Eve is absolutely stunning... this is irresistible. The devs have a talent for making hot girls that is unmatched at this point.
Eve is a Goddess! Definitely the best girl after Best Girl Mia! ;)

Also first time seeing her cleavage and it's a tight race between her and Sophie on who has bigger boobs among the younger girls.
I thought Sophie's boobs were biggest but now I'm not sure. Eve's cleavage looks mesmerizing, her boobs are even more impressive then I was expecting. I hope we'll see more of them soon! :giggle:

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
Is Eve a Goddess... or something more???

Thus her low opinion of junkies. Vampires hate eating tainted food.

View attachment 2560526
Quote - Eve

"There's still space for you here... I hope you don't mind a tight squeeze."

The better to squeeze out all our blood???

So... big tiddy goth vampire gf? The line to sign up should be visible from orbit.
More like big tiddy vampire Goddess! :whistle:

Feb 19, 2023
Nice, but missed opportunity. Bree is the one with Red hair and Green eyes, just like Mara Jade, so if anyone she should be the one who get this " star wars day " poster, just saying:p :LOL:
Bree would be a great Mara Jade!

Would be cool if the Devs had time to make a Star Wars poster for everyone.

The Dark Side
----------------
Sophie Vader
Bree Jade
Rey Jogger Palpatine
Kylo Miller
Hamburger The Hutt
Helen Tico
Stormtrooper Lainey

Booba "Becca" Fett

The Light Side
-----------------
MC Skywalker
Obi-Mike Kenobi
Princess Mia Organa
Eve Solo
Miss Hill Mothma
Mace Windigo
Cassandra Amidala

Nina Secura

I want a Chewbacca but not sure who would fit him. Maybe turns out Miss Hill has a puppy we haven't met yet.

edit> fixed a typo

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2023
Always two there are.

(not sure if that should refer to Sophie and Bree or Sophie's sweater puppies)

I like "Always two there are" referring to Sophie's sweater puppies. Makes more sense that way. ;)

If we're referring to Sophie and Bree, it should be "Always FOUR there are". :LOL:

We should crowd fund a new Star Wars movie starring Sophie & Bree!

Star Wars: Episode X - Sweater Puppies of the Sith

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Can't wait for the night scenes. Things always get more interesting at night.
Oh yea ... it hasn't even been a full day yet. That's fucking wild.
I'd call it a day after Cassie or whatever her name was. Like "Well, I've achieved what I set out to do today. Time to pack it in and get to bed before I give the Sun a chance to set"

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

This week most of our effort was spent on editing, coding and creating new renders. We also tackled a small scene that's been sitting on the shelf until it was ready to be worked on. It's a small flashback/memory scene. We've been unsure how to approach it until now, but everything's finally coming together smoothly now that all the pieces are in place.

We have several flashbacks planned to show the girls' background stories, the first one being the one in CH04 dedicated to Mia and Player's bracelets. Which makes us wonder, what's your opinion on flashbacks and memories? Do you like getting a glimpse into the characters' pasts, or do you prefer to stay in the present moment?

And moving into next week, we will continue to work on some of the lewd content planned for CH05!

Specials

We published Eve's special render this week, and Sophie's Sith render for May 4th. In case you missed them, you can find them below:

Thanks for reading!

Cheers and have a great weekend,

Robison & Npx

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ok i will just say it, i am really not a fan of flashbacks. Dont mind them being used for story or character building purposes, but I really don't want to dwell in them too much. I love the game as it is in the present, i dont wanna go back into the past. Leave the excessive flashbacks for shitty movies that end up being made fun on RedLetterMedia where they belong. The game as many have pointed out and as i defended here personally is still in day 1, me defending the slow pacing is not gonna really work when you add on top of that all the flashbacks that will slow the progress even further.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ok i will just say it, i am really not a fan of flashbacks. Dont mind them being used for story or character building purposes, but I really don't want to dwell in them too much. I love the game as it is in the present, i dont wanna go back into the past. Leave the excessive flashbacks for shitty movies that end up being made fun on RedLetterMedia where they belong. The game as many have pointed out and as i defended her personally is still in day 1, me defending the slow pacing is not gonna really work when you add on top of that all the flashbacks that will slow the progress even further.
devs probably see it a tad differently - a few things can compare with "flashbacks" in terms of slowing down the development/progress and simplifying gampelay to a KN level :BootyTime:

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes