4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

kstaylor

Jul 3, 2017
I think I know why she hides her hand because she doesn't have her bracelet anymore. MC found out of nowhere the bracelet in his and Mike's room after Mia asked him, why he doesn't wear it anymore.

Simple thing for her to came back earlier and to hide in the toilet after MC fucked or not fucked Cassie and lost the bracelet in the room after MC was in the bathroom. She watched them having sex and now is probably disappointed and angry...
I think you're almost right. But it's more likely that Mia lost it on purpose to see if the MC would still wear it or just came up with a lame excuse earlier

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wonder Wolf

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

"Do you need an invitation...?"

View attachment 2969692
Goddamn... i said it a million times before and i will say it again, no game approaches the hotness of the girls from Summer Heat. Also it's gonna be criminal if Northpx doesnt give us Sophie in this dress and top at some point in the game, cause my fucking god... I know i said Bree is my favorite but i'd propose to Sophie on the spot if i saw her in this.

This also fills me with such confidence that i know you guys are gonna put these girls in some amazing outfits and dresses in the future. This game is gonna be kino in every way.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes