4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm astonished! Why would Patreon make such a retarded decision? :WutFace:
Now you can't really keep track of how many paying supporters a dev actually has gained or lost, nor of the average sum they pay for their subscription. According to Graphtreon, PhillyGames's supporters would be paying 4x less than they did only a couple of days ago.
I can't wrap my head around the absurdity of this brilliant idea.
You still can see the the number of paying members in the bottom line of the "About" section at least

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Now you can't really keep track of how many paying supporters a dev actually has gained or lost, nor of the average sum they pay for their subscription. According to Graphtreon, PhillyGames's supporters would be paying 4x less than they did only a couple of days ago.
Yeah its stupid but if you go on the patreon page of any dev at the "About" section and scroll down to the bottom you can still see the paid patrons...
Total members
Paid members
Reactions: Axeleen and Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You still can see the the number of paying members in the bottom line of the "About" section at least
Yeah its stupid but if you go on the patreon page of any dev at the "About" section and scroll down to the bottom you can still see the paid patrons...
Total members
Paid members
Yeah, I was discussing this on Discord and Moonbox told me about this a few minutes ago.
You can't be a subscriber of that dev though or else that info won't show. In that case you'll need to open a private window and try again.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Total members
Paid members
The kind of bullshit where Patreon get more investment funding when there is "engagement", even if the backing doesn't reflect it.

Reactions: Aristos

camube

Jun 4, 2022
yeah it's extremely stupid for patreon i agree with you

at least they need to differentiate the number between paying patrons and free members

Reactions: Aristos
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes