4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
gonna check compressed version for mac, but if res is shit, i'll have to wait cuz dang....to long waited to see all in crap res....pls mac gods, uplodad mac full res :)

Reactions: Tester27

yayite

Oct 31, 2021
That was a good update instead of 2 updates worth it felt like 1.5 updates. But still great progress and that cliffhanger was scary!

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I would like to know if there will be consequences for getting with multiple girls or not. Because from the way girls talk it seems that they kinda don't mind sharing, but then there are also very important choices and branches.

Reactions: Hungover00

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
This game is truely insane, the way things are showed it's far above 99% of AVNs.
Nothing new but I'm still impressed.

As for the update she isn't short at all, it's short in perspective. Yeah it's a one year update we could had more content, but has an update it was good enough. Don't forget how amazing the renders are.
I obviously can't forget thaht the wait was really frustrating.

As for the content it was really good. It makes me go further with all the girls even though It was a one girl run (Sophie) and I'm not sure I already did that in the past. I just couldn't stop Bree and Mia. o_O

New girls are fine too btw, Livia is really hot and Hannah looks really cute. I think I miss a new ember girl. I will try it again later.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes