4.70 star(s) 268 Votes
Dec 29, 2018
When his destination turns out to be a strip club, the MC spends the next half hour or my time getting drunk as a skunk because he has no willower or goals of his own.
Hold on a minute now, he does have at least a modicum willpower here because we are allowed to avoid the potential sex scenes there. We can even choose to say that we are interested in one of the girls at camp as a reason to turn them down. You have to give credit where credit is due because there are a lot of games on here that have shitty unavoidable sex scenes.

But apart from the hyperbole, I do agree with you. The main character does have an annoying tendency to go along with whatever people around him want to do, and the worst of it had been with Miller. Hopefully that will come to an end now that we've had the option to talk with Ms. Hill about him. Or at the very least, his motivations will now be to investigate what Miller is doing, rather than just going along because he's been told to.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
And thus why "Do you think they are still together?" talk with Bree in the forest; sadly they likely did not have their happily-ever-after... (it could also explain the reason why Miller is "helping us" with the girls, so that we get ours? I don't know)
Yeah it's a cool story bit, it makes me feel like an ass for how happy I was when I thought we are cucking 'the asshole' with Cassandra, or early this update when we found out he was brother zoned by Kate...

lis301

Sep 19, 2019
My MC is a scoundrel, even I'm disappointed in him.

I think this is the hardest game I've ever played, every time I make a choice I get the feeling that I made the wrong choice.
So the script and plotting is done really cool, not another model dolls to put together a harem

Reactions: WideRange72

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Hold on a minute now, he does have at least a modicum willpower here because we are allowed to avoid the potential sex scenes there. We can even choose to say that we are interested in one of the girls at camp as a reason to turn them down. You have to give credit where credit is due because there are a lot of games on here that have shitty unavoidable sex scenes.

But apart from the hyperbole, I do agree with you. The main character does have an annoying tendency to go along with whatever people around him want to do, and the worst of it had been with Miller. Hopefully that will come to an end now that we've had the option to talk with Ms. Hill about him. Or at the very least, his motivations will now be to investigate what Miller is doing, rather than just going along because he's been told to.
Yeah, it's not like he is a student in a summer school?!:unsure::cautious::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I never understood the hate for Miller nor the (serious?) theories about him being a serial killer or whatnot lmao, and I was glad to be proven right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NO , it is not like that , you may miss the Horror tag planning , So it is just Only Theories of horror where come from , So some say cannibales , some Helen , some miller or the house in the wood and so on cause we will never ever think it is from these lovely girls

Last edited:

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Who else thinks the C from S+C is Claire? She could be Millers exwife & maybe he doesnt want anyone to sit in the front seat cos of her. I wonder if Cass is helping Miller raise his kids now that who knows whats up with Claire. And maybe its related to the cops, club, drugs stuff.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
After such a long time i find it a rather disappointing update.
Also rather short, considering the dev time and amount of renders. Too much renders spend on slightly vatiations, angles etc in every conversation, it summs up.

The scenes with the main LI's were all really good.
Loved the Sophie & Bree scenes, Kat & Eve were nice as well, ah well and then there is Mia...

But half the time spending in that club sure as hell wasn't enjoyable imo, i wanted too spend more time with the main LI's not with Miller and more side characters.

For the next ep i hope they increase the pace a bit, 5 updates is a bit much for one day.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
How come people say update is short, when changelog says - 3600 renders. How many routes are there ?
I guess there are enough variations to make use of all the renders. If you don't play through all the routes and try all the variations of choices, you won't see all of them. The more you've isolated the MC from other girls, the less you see on a single playthrough.
Dev must have add every pic in the animations to the count.
No, there are 3663 *.jpg files in chapter 5 image folder, but some of them are freeroam button hovers and idles (19) and some are first frames of the videos to show while the video is loading. And there are probably some other images they didn't count or maybe they just rounded the number down. But the number of separate full frame renders is really around 3600 or more.
Every time a character turns their head or moves a limb is a render.
That actually makes this game looking as incredible as it does.
A conversation with three characters could take 30-40 renders.
Possibly, yes.
Then you add in animations which could take about 300+ depending on...
As I already said, it doesn't look like they counted video frames as separate renders.
Also, it doesn't look like they counted new Ember images, either. They're in a separate folder.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wow I loved the update I just wish Bree had used the hairbrush
Maybe next update?
Of course, I would rather shove a banana up her vagina
And then eat it

And I am mad as hell at those simps
for Bullying Eve
She is a beautiful sweet angel
I will make those buttheads pay

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wow I loved the update I just wish Bree had used the hairbrush
Maybe next update?
Of course, I would rather shove a banana up her vagina
And then eat it

And I am mad as hell at those simps
for Bullying Eve
She is a beautiful sweet angel
I will make those buttheads pay
That will mean you have to bully a girl, the source of the problem.
You think you can do that :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That will mean you have to be bully a girl, the source of the problem.
You think you can do that :KEK:
Hmm, you are right it would be hard
You guys know how much I love women
I guess I will just go after the dudes

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
Yeah it's a cool story bit, it makes me feel like an ass for how happy I was when I thought we are cucking 'the asshole' with Cassandra, or early this update when we found out he was brother zoned by Kate...
And rightly so, if this theory is correct. Shame on you! (75% kidding)
not-cool-the-deep.gif

4.70 star(s) 268 Votes