4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
We all waited so long for this update and sure it delivered quality. As said already, babes here are top notch. I understand slow pace, tention and so on...but for the love of god, dev!, waking up Sophie on that moment trashing the best possible scene in this game so far was not only poor choice but was a simple dick move. There is no excuse that this had to end in such a brutal way...

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
We all waited so long for this update and sure it delivered quality. As said already, babes here are top notch. I understand slow pace, tention and so on...but for the love of god, dev!, waking up Sophie on that moment trashing the best possible scene in this game so far was not only poor choice but was a simple dick move. There is no excuse that this had to end in such a brutal way...
It's actually funny that Mia ended up blowing us...

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Are the many "getting closer to X" choices actually doing something in Summer Heat for the important scenes ?

I mean i just completed a Bree-only playthrough (in which i avoided doing any choice that had the MC "getting closer to" any other women that wasn't Bree, and even during freeplay sessions avoided to talk to anyone that wasn't Bree to see if it made the MC even closer to her).

And i noticed in the end of v0.5 i still had the scene with Mia coming to cuddle and the option to accept her giving a blowjob to the MC was available despite i had taken no "getting closer to Mia" choice for the whole playthrough ?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Are the many "getting closer to X" choices actually doing something in Summer Heat for the important scenes ?

I mean i just completed a Bree-only playthrough (in which i avoided doing any choice that had the MC "getting closer to" any other women that wasn't Bree, and even during freeplay sessions avoided to talk to anyone that wasn't Bree to see if it made the MC even closer to her).

And i noticed in the end of v0.5 i still had the scene with Mia coming to cuddle and the option to accept her giving a blowjob to the MC was available ?
Yeah, they don't seem to do anything (so far). At least as far as I can tell.

Reactions: Regularus

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game?
not planned/no ntr content as of now

Planned: Dating Sim, Horror, Multiple endings, Anal sex, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Titfuck, Virgin, Voyeurism

It's actually funny as we have our best buddy with us in the house and he is not gonna get laid in this game. Unlucky for him...

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
not planned/no ntr content as of now

Planned: Dating Sim, Horror, Multiple endings, Anal sex, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Titfuck, Virgin, Voyeurism

It's actually funny as we have our best buddy with us in the house and he is not gonna get laid in this game. Unlucky for him...
Helen might not be an LI.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes