4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Zero-

Mar 22, 2023
I will give my honest opinion on this latest update, Devs are used to always receiving the same kind of nice comments, they must be a little bored of always reading the same thing, so I will leave mine, then you can delete my comment. , they may not like it because they are critical, they may like it because it helps them improve things... I don't care.

1-the chapter was very fan service, great f...mia was a more shy girl and suddenly she is in our room in the middle of the night giving us a blowjob next to her brother? Eve was very reserved and suddenly she is showing us her butt like it was nothing? The moment was ruined with those characters, she could have done it. I was expecting a blowjob in the middle of the night from Helen, but mia?f

2-designs: yes look at mia, Bree, Sofia and several girls from the bar female characters They have the same design.

3-Mr millner is much better than mc, another great f...Mr millner is more attractive than mc, since he looks like a heartthrob, while the mc ended up looking like...I better not say it.

4-I don't even know why they have elections if they are of no use.

5-as all games bet on a large amount of LI, the developers never understand that excess LI in the long run becomes a problem for the developer and then also for the players... it is better to have 5-6 girls and a lot of better used content than to have 15 LI and all the content wasted on irrelevant LI. ..even Mike deserves more prominence like in the first chapters but he can't do it with so many LIs out there.

The update met the amount of content expected after almost 1 whole year... but it was a bad chapter, from 1 to 10 I would give it a 7, a bit generous.

PS: not everything is criticism: bless the person who invented the magnifying glass Option to change perspective, best of the game and update:BootyTime:.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I will give my honest opinion on this latest update, Devs are used to always receiving the same kind of nice comments, they must be a little bored of always reading the same thing, so I will leave mine, then you can delete my comment. , they may not like it because they are critical, they may like it because it helps them improve things... I don't care.

1-the chapter was very fan service, great f...mia was a more shy girl and suddenly she is in our room in the middle of the night giving us a blowjob next to her brother? Eve was very reserved and suddenly she is showing us her butt like it was nothing? The moment was ruined with those characters, she could have done it. I was expecting a blowjob in the middle of the night from Helen, but mia?f

2-designs: yes look at mia, Bree, Sofia and several girls from the bar female characters They have the same design.

3-Mr millner is much better than mc, another great f...Mr millner is more attractive than mc, since he looks like a heartthrob, while the mc ended up looking like...I better not say it.

5-as all games bet on a large amount of LI, the developers never understand that excess LI in the long run becomes a problem for the developer and then also for the players... it is better to have 5-6 girls and a lot of better used content than to have 15 LI and all the content wasted on irrelevant LI. ..even Mike deserves more prominence like in the first chapters but he can't do it with so many LIs out there.

The update met the amount of content expected after almost 1 whole year... but it was a bad chapter, from 1 to 10 I would give it a 7, a bit generous.

PS: not everything is criticism: bless the person who invented the magnifying glass Option to change perspective, best of the game and update:BootyTime:.
I was just surprised about game update and was about to ask if it is worth playing since my previous save is long gone. As far as I remember characters were already on the edge of being too obvious and too much into MC but I hoped there will be some more depth in it... Points you made here gives me all the answers I need and I guess I will pass, shame.

From my experience, often the difference between poor and great game is visible only when you take a look at it from different perspective by playing other games and there are far more interesting plot and character-wise games out there.

Last edited:

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
Did we play the same update, because the MC in this game is a vegetable who does whatever the plot demands at any given moment.

Seriously, this update sucked from a coherent story point of view. The pace is glacial, but now the MC completely ignores whatever interest we showed any of the girls at camp so he can ditch them for a road trip with a guy he supposedly hates for no reason whatsoever. When his destination turns out to be a strip club, the MC spends the next half hour of my time getting drunk as a skunk because he has no willower or goals of his own. I assume we wound up in this quagmire out of a misguided attempt to inject some sex and plot points into the game, but wow was the price not worth it. :mad:

Look, I liked Bree and Sophia, and Mia and Eve had potential. But the game couldn't slow walk their development any harder if it lashed itself to an army of elderly snails. The last thing I wanted was a gratuitous interlude that made the MC look like a complete idiot. The game has gorgeous visuals, and there's a nice sense of zen on the occasions when the MC sparks a little chemistry with a girl during their ponderous conversations. But I'm sorry, that's not enough if I have to sit through this much railroading to get there.

I really can't get over what a *disaster* that strip club sequence was.
I see where you come from, I was also a bit puzzled with the strip club thing.

But on the other hand, I thought that MC's lack of agency and a syndrome of "deer-in-front-of-lights" as quite fitting for a teenager that exits his zone of comfort for the first time.

That may or may not be the devs intent, but this behavior justification allowed me not to suspend my disbelief, and I continued to enjoy the strip chapter.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I see where you come from, I was also a bit puzzled with the strip club thing.

But on the other hand, I thought that MC's lack of agency and a syndrome of "deer-in-front-of-lights" as quite fitting for a teenager that exits his zone of comfort for the first time.

That may or may not be the devs intent, but this behavior justification allowed me not to suspend my disbelief, and I continued to enjoy the strip chapter.
Yeah, that was my take as well. The MC is in over his head and is going with the flow.

Last edited:
Reactions: mitjo

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Well, this update was pretty big and had great renders. Shame it took a year to see that.

I played everything from the start and didn't remember that MC was such magnet for chicks. I admit that Sophie's and Jenni's scenes were really hot and last one with Mia was a bit of a cherry on top.

About the girls:
Sophie's and Bree's pacing seems ok and I think fits their characters.
Mia decided to do a bj next to her sleeping brother and suddenly named her and MC friends with benefits, wow. I'm not sure how to take it other than that she maybe felt the need to claim MC before anybody else do that.
Eve being curious but backing out before going further was ok.
Ms Hill being forgiveful towards MC because he's drunk and has daddy issues is kind of ridicoulus.

I don't understand the idea of Miller helping MC with girls at the house just to suddenly take him to club and leave him alone with couple of dollars.

Anyway, great update and good luck to the devs with the next one.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I was just surprised about game update and was about to ask if it is worth playing since my previous save is long gone. As far as I remember characters were already on the edge of being too obvious and too much into MC but I hoped there will be some more depth in it... Points you made here gives me all the answers I need and I guess I will pass, shame.

From my experience, often the difference between poor and great game is visible only when you take a look at it from different perspective by playing other games and there are far more interesting plot and character-wise games out there.
No offence, but the game in your pfp has the same issue. :Kappa:

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Have you solve this?
I can't send text to bree too.
I can't either, probably you're not even meant to. You meet afterwards anyway.

But yeah, really funny how Mia gets all aggressive and claims you once she sees you in the pool with Sophie and Bree. But we've seen that before in countless AVNs so nothing new haha.

Perished

Dec 9, 2022

I agree. Pacing is very different from the first 4 chapters. I didn't expect a sudden change in theme and tone. Character development is a bit rushed too. It is a little bit problematic cramming all the action in chapter 5 in a single night too. I thought Bree should have been the first in summer school to give MC a bj given her disposition but Mia was the last in my mind. We know from the start that things will come the point but it was rather fast.

Reactions: mitjo

Plottwist98

Sep 24, 2021
Now that I've had some time to play I have an opinion about the update that I'd like to share, in general I liked it and I can say that the developers took great care with the visual and sound aspects of the game, but the story left me feeling a little crestfallen.

I do believe the subplot of Mr. Hill and the basement at the Freya club, as well as the female officer's envelope will be VERY important in the future, but I wouldn't mind if they removed that part and focused more on the development of the campmates.

I could make some comments about how quickly things happened with Mia, but I believe she realized she needed to take action, and did what she did. I just wish the MC had spent more time with her before "night came"...

That said, i'm happy that Evee was left a little aside in this update, so there's a chance she'll be better developed in the next one. To conclude, DOES ANYONE SERIOUSLY LIKE SOPHIE?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Its hinted Mia and MC might have had sex on his 18th birthday and she just saw him slipping away, panicked and decided to put everything on the table, if anything her behavior is the one that makes sense the most, compared with the other 3 girls falling in love with the MC in the first day of knowing him.

Eve indeed seemed reserved, but the vibe she was giving me is that she has either family issues, or a bad breakup and not that she was shy and inexperienced. She said that she never touched a dick, that is fine, you can do a lot of dating and only touching over the clothes, I should know :cry: :Kappa:

That being said, I think its fair anyway for you to get that vibe from the game, things are going too good and too fast for our brave MC. :coffee:

I do think the tonal dissonance is kind of funny, between having sex 2-3 times a day with randos while at the same time pining for a kiss from one of your campmates
Its one of those only AVN things, if they don't do it like this you get worse options, Summer's Gone with 5 years and no lewd scenes, voyeur scenes where you watch others fuck your future LI accompanied by bullshit justifications why its ok and its important for the story :BootyTime: , or Dream Sequences that then people complain that they don't advance the relationships.

No sex scenes gets criticism, sex scenes with random most will say are wasted development time and resources, you do lewd with Main Girls, people complain it happen too fast, just look Mia's case in previous pages of comments. There isn't really an universally accepted way to do it...
To conclude, DOES ANYONE SERIOUSLY LIKE SOPHIE?
omg-cat.gif
What is that supposed to mean? And pick your words very carefully! :Kappa:

Last edited:

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I would give this update a 7/10. It was longish, some sections felt shorter than others. I felt like the strip club scenes were kinda shoe'd in but somehow made up 75% of the update, I understand it is developing the plot with Miller but I would rather have more focus on the main girls. Kate had a couple meaningful scenes, I am really a milfy lady lover and she seems to have a bit of a freaky side like her sister. Bree was kinda cockblocked a few times, Sophie is cute, Eve is more innocent than I though she would be and I really like Mia. Overall I wish there was more content with kate and the main LIs but this was an above average update despite taking nearly a year to make.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes