4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Last update took some time...dev is changing how he does things and looking at a 4-5 month turnaround this time but we shall see. Expected around April hopefully.
that would be the update that had 3600 renders according to the changelog? how long did that one take?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's definitely going to be smaller than the previous update, and it's going to be focused on the main LI's.
Of which I like none of. I'll catch up on this next update and hopefully one of the LIs become interestin to me.

Falconer1523

Jul 28, 2021
This looks so incredibly promising, although im kinda concerned it may be running away a bit. Our guy is already banging his way through the ladies of the little town, and we got several weeks of camp according to the game.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
This looks so incredibly promising, although im kinda concerned it may be running away a bit. Our guy is already banging his way through the ladies of the little town, and we got several weeks of camp according to the game.
The "banging city-girls" part is not an issue (imo). It's like visiting some friends far away and bang a chick/dude you met at the nightclub you visit.

What does concern me is that there are already so many potential side-girls (Cassandra, Jenni, Rainbow, Lainey, Livia, Hannah, maybe running girl).
Eating to many side-dishes means less space for main course :D

It would be great if they would develop on a 2:1 ratio. Every two main LI updates there is one side update.

But they are new Devs, so I give them the benefit of the doubt for at least 5 years.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes