4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
more than being pissed off at the devs for taking their time, i am pissed off at us looking at those progress bars as if you can stare them for long enough and all of a sudden, youll unlock a dragon shout power. they can make upgrades every once a year for all i care, or once every two years..... thats not the point i was trynna make.
im saying their method of showing progress is broken and holds no meaning at all and for us to sit here staring at it, hoping itll give us an idea of where tings are like is akin to hoping for bree to win an iq test against a rock.
May I suggest you don't sit there staring at the progress bar? At best, they're a general guide that lets people know if work on an update is just beginning, half way through, or nearing completion.

The only real news that ever holds any water is a developer announcing a concrete release date.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
May I suggest you don't sit there staring at the progress bar? At best, they're a general guide that lets people know if work on an update is just beginning, half way through, or nearing completion.

The only real news that ever holds any water is a developer announcing a concrete release date.
100% this I never really understood why some people take so much stock in progress bars to begin with imo they should be just used as a rough estimate and nothing more. Even if they were all accurate never know when something happens to cause it to take longer.

Sep 6, 2021

100% this I never really understood why some people take so much stock in progress bars to begin with imo they should be just used as a rough estimate and nothing more. Even if they were all accurate never know when something happens to cause it to take longer.
thats kinda what ive been saying. that people who put this system in place (aka the devs), those who approved it (aka the patrons) and the ones debating 0.1 vs 100% completion (aka us peeps on f95) on that retarded progress bar are all dumber than bree.
but thank you for missing the point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
thats kinda what ive been saying. that people who put this system in place and the ones debating 0.1 vs 100% completion on that retarded progress bar are both dumber than bree.
but thank you for missing the point.
lol you must dislike Bree second time I seen you talk how how smart she isn't. Personally I think she is just as smart as the other students besides Mia, but that's just my opinion of course.

Sep 6, 2021
lol you must dislike Bree second time I seen you talk how how smart she isn't. Personally I think she is just as smart as the other students besides Mia, but that's just my opinion of course.
im talking bout bullshit on a hentai website. how smart do you think i am.
i like dumb girls. who the fuck doesnt? plus....shes hot af, so who fucking cares if she even knows what 2+2 is?
also, its just pixels man, stiop acting like i curb stomped your dreams of solving clean energy crisis with bree by your side

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Brother, she is an athlete, athletes are very rarely "smart", this is a fact :)
I mean sure that's the stereotype but nothing to me personally has shown her to be dumber than Eve , Sophie , Hellen yet. To me they seem about the same level tho Sophie probably is smarter but I wouldn't say by much. Hellen cant figure if she is weird or smart just yet lol. Mia is the only one that comes across as smart to me.

im talking bout bullshit on a hentai website. how smart do you think i am.
i like dumb girls. who the fuck doesnt? plus....shes hot af, so who fucking cares if she even knows what 2+2 is?
also, its just pixels man, stiop acting like i curb stomped your dreams of solving clean energy crisis with bree by your side
lol i don't care or not I was just saying it just seemed like you disliked that about her since you keep bringing it up to compare something to and I thought it was funny. Depends on the level dumb for me, I don't like every dumb girl , unless they are dumb funny. But that's cause I don't care about the lewds in these games so if a LI is so dumb they are just good for lewds i'll pass.

Reactions: mostwanted8

IamAlbedo

Mar 19, 2023
Edit: Updated for 0.5.1

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Adds hints to dialogue options
  • Added 1 scene to scene replay
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to the gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
How to install this mod ? The game uses .rpa archives so where exactly I have to replace those files?

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
In this update the developers said that it would be focused on the 5 protagonists, realistically, it will have a lot of dialogue and the girls will tell their stories, I think it will be an update with little sexual content and that will make many people complain about the wait.

Predictions:
1. Bree handjob
2. Eve kiss
3. Flashback about the past of Mia
4. Ms. Hill breasts while she changes clothes
5. Body rub with Sophie

I would like but it's not going to happen: Nude Eve

Perhaps it is little pessimistic, but it is better this way than being hugely disappointed, we must also keep in mind that until now most of the sexual content was at night, and this update seems to occur during the day, perhaps only in 0.9 will we reach the night of day 2.

It would be nice to play whoever gets the most predictions right.:ROFLMAO:
I predict before 1) a jilling Bree

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes