4.70 star(s) 276 Votes

Manster1775

Oct 17, 2023
To be fair, I'll stop it when people stop coming in and moaning that devs do nothing but stall and grift and milk from their followers. It's bloody tiring when you're trying to talk about a game and all the comments are the same old same old about "intentional" delays.
I personally just wish there'd be a bit more transparency from the devs as to what made the cycles for updates explode in length. I understand it is the first game from them so there are naturally going to be hiccups and as a game goes on the time for dev cycles will increase due to branching storylines etc. All in all, it is one of my favorite newer VNs and hope it contiunes.

Sadi1987

Aug 18, 2023
Hello everyone. From what I have watched and read from outside, the guys who made the game are either lying about the update or they are purposely delaying it and milking people. I'm sorry but they are milking people. If it is taking this long at the beginning of the game story, we cannot know what will happen to this update in the future, but in my opinion, I would not be surprised if I see that the game has been abandoned soon.

Best regards to everyone

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Maybe it's enough to say the obvious things that the developer is greedy and makes long updates on purpose? I'm sure everyone who pays them money knows about it. No one cares.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sadi1987

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
With all the milking conspiracy theories, they still charge on the 1st, right? So I mean any release date in August is going to get them the exact same amount of money...

Beta testing, now?

bobert15

Mar 27, 2020
I hate how long it is taking, but you can't deny that nothing comes close to the quality of Summer Heat, both in terms of visuals and dialogue (gotta run it through 4 languages in google translate to get the authentic experience). Looking forward to 0.6 even though I hoped it would be out months ago (especially with the line about cutting content to reduce wait times between releases).

Sep 2, 2020
I hate how long it is taking, but you can't deny that nothing comes close to the quality of Summer Heat, both in terms of visuals and dialogue (gotta run it through 4 languages in google translate to get the authentic experience). Looking forward to 0.6 even though I hoped it would be out months ago (especially with the line about cutting content to reduce wait times between releases).
yep i'll probably still enjoy it regardless but its quite easy to understand people's frustrations given how the last one was a burn on the amount of time it took just to put out Ch.5 due to beefing the content. Now its the complete opposite of their word after the feedback on 5's year long development.

It could be more forgiving if this was their 3rd or 4th updates but pushing6 updates in and not finding your groove with development times doesn't bode exactly well for the future. Im neither on the side of 'milking' theorists or Fanboys white knighting every game they like. Just calling it as it is.

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
Bro what up with this oktober info? Some trolling? Update is done so why 2 month till release? Am I missing something or Dev had some stroke cuz this is absolutely killing intention for new people actually paying for this? ....wut? :unsure:

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
That October release info was for v0.5, last year. v0.6 will be released in next month, in August.

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Bro what up with this oktober info? Some trolling? Update is done so why 2 month till release? Am I missing something or Dev had some stroke cuz this is absolutely killing intention for new people actually paying for this? ....wut? :unsure:
Yeah, you are missing something. That was the Chapter 5 release dates.

I don't understand all the typical milking suggestions. Devs get more money when they release updates. What exactly would be the purpose of not releasing when it's already done? I know there are people who subscribe the month of a release to get access to the game. If the motivation is more money, how does delaying help?

Reactions: D-ricky

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
bit-of-a-stretch-noah-reid.gif

Don't get me wrong, I love Summer Heat, but I can certainly deny that nothing comes close to the quality. I can think of 20 off the top of my head that have as just as good if not better visuals. In terms of the story, Boy goes to camp and and within one day has every girl and woman throwing themselves at him. There's a lot better storylines around too.

It's great, I love it, I can't wait for the next update, but stand alone ahead of all the rest. Na.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
View attachment 3877882

Don't get me wrong, I love Summer Heat, but I can certainly deny that nothing comes close to the quality. I can think of 20 off the top of my head that have as just as good if not better visuals. In terms of the story, Boy goes to camp and and within one day has every girl and woman throwing themselves at him. There's a lot better storylines around too.

It's great, I love it, I can't wait for the next update, but stand alone ahead of all the rest. Na.
I don't know dude. I've seen a lot of these things, and while more of these VNs are starting to look pretty great with how many devs learning and switching to Blender, Summer Heat is still miles ahead of most of them in regards to quality static renders. I can think of maybe 1 or 2 that I'd consider to be in the same conversation with Summer Heat right now.

4.70 star(s) 276 Votes