4.70 star(s) 272 Votes

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Great update. Gorgeous graphics.

So we now know who Cassie is. Wonder if the cop has the same relationship?

My only quibbles deal with the hot scenes - a little more foreplay and some deep French kissing next time, please!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
FAP369ZONE & Calyps0

Here's a Mac Compressed Version

Mac Compressed Size: 410 MB: -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

flarigand

May 7, 2020
I have really enjoyed this game since its launch, it is the best in visual and technical level within this page, by far.

but at this rate, the story will never develop, all the characters are interesting, but months have passed and 4 updates we have already seen only one erotic scene (well done by the way), and no progress has been seen with any of the 4 protagonists or love interests.

The point I am making is that if the developers want to have more success and impact, which I think they more than deserve, It has to simplify the game a little more, cut dialogues and scenes that do not influence the narrative, make longer episodes, and cut the update deadlines to at least every 4 months, instead of every 6 or 7 months, I know it sounds easy, which it is not, but simplifying the technical section a bit, using less fewer renders for certain sequences, and above all removing scenes that do not help or impact the development of the narrative, I am sure that it would make their work a little easier and above all more sustainable, I really personally want to see this game succeed and advance its narrative, above all I want to see the fire between Eve and the MC, and at the rate we are going, global warming will surely kill us first.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's gonna be hard to pick one in this game, Sophie and Bree are amazing but i feel specially touched by Mia holding on to that torch since childhood(the poor thing also has to deal with her idiotic brother)... can't dissapoint such love.

Hopefully we get to fool around with everybody before making the call.

Last edited:
Reactions: drisarter

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Everyone suspects Miller, but the person that will eat our liver will be Hellen, or Mia:cry: if the devs feel ballsy. :Kappa:

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
In freeplay mode in the latest update, while you're stalling to send eve back to the house, pull up your phone and click on the ember app, you'll get a notification, there you can pass or choose to chat with her. You'll be given a few options to choose as your chatting responses. If you respond correctly, she'll send you pictures and possibly a nude pic.

A hint, she likes to be complimented and don't call her fat. (Idk how you can call such perfection fat tbh)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh indeed. Lovely childbearing hips and a wide ass.

4.70 star(s) 272 Votes