4.70 star(s) 272 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Wow, I have been looking for a good game to replace a few that I have recently ditched and this one I think fits the bill. I don't want to get too excited too early in a production, but this game is off to a very good start.

I appreciate that the dev has given his girls a unique look, at least different from the same Daz models that we see in every other game. And the side eye thing that they do, while puzzling at first has now become an endearing feature.

This game includes a lot of the typical expected AVN features, but puts a new twist on them to keep things fresh as a morning douche. Instead of kid going to school and then being horny around the house, our MC here goes to a summer camp art school (nice!), but in house in the woods (and yes there is a pool and yoga area so you can see the ladies in swimwear and exercise outfits :sneaky: ).

Most of the women are curvy, which aside from a few complainers I'd say a majority of people like (so fair warning, no lolis here). The girls do have a variety of personalities and hair colours, which again I think a majority of people appreciate. Add a woman in uniform and couple of MILFs to the mix and you have a very tasty pie.

Before I go any further...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A note about clothing, this dev gets it right. Excellent choices all around and unlike almost every other game on F95, here we have a situation where the dev has discovered physics. A perfect example is Ms. Milkers Ms. Hill's sweater with those two glorious puppies snuggled in there and sleeping...for now. The sweater hangs instead of being form-fitted to the body, so it is much more life like. And the way Ms. Hill kept nervously tugging at it was rather delicious.

The writing is good stuff. The conversations flow naturally and characters don't fall into a lot of cringe writing traps. I even LOL at a few spots and that doesn't happen often. The sidekick Mike is a bit tropey and Mr. Miller is what you would expect, but it is nice to have some other men in the house to compete with. I expect the Cuckasaurus Rex to emerge shortly.

A few words about the lewds. I thought for sure this would be a blue ball simulator, but our kind dev gave us a damn fine scene with a side girl in the latest episode and it was **chef's kiss** The reveal of her identity if you hadn't figured it out before was a nice touch. The main girls of course will take longer and that is fine. The buildup with them seems to be at the perfect pace. Highly recommend the game.

Aug 9, 2022
Does that happen if you cheat past it, because I don't remember being able to leave it empty?
unsure what causes this dialogue probably
choosing something other than "petting stray cats" would, since sophie won't bring it up if she didn't hear it, also gotta say after being closer to sophie you realize damm she's probably the smartest LI not just hot , and also didnt expect eve to have a pretty cool side smh reminds me of chloe price in before the storm

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I enjoyed it this update. I haven't played it since first update, so I got lots of content. I'm not sure which girl is my favorite one: Mia, Bree or Sophia. They are awesome, then we have Eve... but not much content with her yet... let's see what we will get next time :)

Reactions: LSC82 and TajaRrR
4.70 star(s) 272 Votes