4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

BWen12

Aug 15, 2020
You guys think maybe it was Mike who put that bracelet inside MC's pocket? In this scene, you can clearly hear a zipper sound right when you entered the room while Mike was just beside the black bag (MC's bag). And later MC coincidentally picked that one pants when changing for exercise. I'm just guessing but he probably did this to set up MC with his sister. 螢幕擷取畫面 2022-11-16 191953.png 螢幕擷取畫面 2022-11-16 192043.png

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
You guys think maybe it was Mike who put that bracelet inside MC's pocket? In this scene, you can clearly hear a zipper sound right when you entered the room while Mike was just beside the black bag (MC's bag). And later MC coincidentally picked that one pants when changing for exercise. I'm just guessing but he probably did this to set up MC with his sister. View attachment 2173262 View attachment 2173266 View attachment 2173262 View attachment 2173266
He's probably just huffing your undies, ya know, bro shit. No homo....

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Ms Hill is a world-class piece of MILF. So as Cass
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bree and Sophie are fun to play.

Mia is a sweetheart and deserve be loved and cared for all her life.

But Eve, for fuck sake Eve. She is beyond and above everything :love:. Nothing can compare to her
Headcanon Eve playthrought all the way

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

But Eve, for fuck sake Eve. She is beyond and above everything :love:. Nothing can compare to her
wonderful choice.

bree and sophie are two gorgeous girls to hang out with,
mia is one of the cutest and loving girls i would have as a good friend.

but eve,those devilish eyes,
those cute freckles,for her i would go through hell :love: :love:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Something I really love about the girls here (Eve especially) is that this Dev doesn't give them those blown out botox fish lips that you see in every other F95 game. These girls looks like normal faces without a lot of surgery and injections. It is possible to have a sexy model without exaggerated faces. Their bodies are out of this world hot, but they all still look possible by nature's hand. Eve to me looks like someone you could know irl or see on the street. Bravo to this dev for these incredible creations. (y)

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You guys think maybe it was Mike who put that bracelet inside MC's pocket? In this scene, you can clearly hear a zipper sound right when you entered the room while Mike was just beside the black bag (MC's bag). And later MC coincidentally picked that one pants when changing for exercise. I'm just guessing but he probably did this to set up MC with his sister.
I don't know... that seems a bit pointless? If he was trying to set the MC up with his sister then there are better ways to go about it than sneaking a friendship bracelet into his pocket. Seeing how oblivious the MC is to Mia's hints, the best move would be to just straight up tell him that she has a crush on him because the MC is probably never going to realise it by himself lol.

Aug 16, 2022
You can have the MC realize it if you choose to.

I mean, he doesn't say, "Hey, you know what? I think Mia is into me!" But he does say nice things to her that show he knows.

He's only oblivious if you want him to be.

Reactions: pantypriv

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Seeing how oblivious the MC is to Mia's hints,
Oblivious? Oblivious? Obliviosu you say ?!
he best move would be to just straight up tell him that she has a crush on him because the MC is probably never going to realise it by himself lol.
it still wouldn't work, this MC is so good at catching hints that he makes Ichika from IS:Infinite stratos look like a guy good at understanding when a girl likes him

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You can have the MC realize it if you choose to.

I mean, he doesn't say, "Hey, you know what? I think Mia is into me!" But he does say nice things to her that show he knows.

He's only oblivious if you want him to be.
Realistically, Mia is probably the sensible choice. You can do whatever the fuck and she'll always be by your side.
But I also don't want to get murdered in my sleep by an overly jealous 5ft girl so she's gonna get a save of her own. Better safe than sorry! :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: pantypriv and Taiga
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes