4.70 star(s) 271 Votes
May 21, 2021
I don't know this for sure, but they are saying that will be able to work on the game full time for a while (and the survey had a questions about what the players thought would be a decent period between updates)...soooo I think there's a good chance that the next update will arrive earlier than March/April.
But maybe I'm just an optimist today ;)
That would certainly be fantastic, but I think you do are being a tiny bit too optimistic :ROFLMAO: (though I sure hope you're right)

degman91

Jun 15, 2021
the only one that's hard to find is in the store jenni works in you can find it on the nikki fox poster, other than that easy peasy japanesey
I finally found the one for Jenni - but I still cannot find the Ch4 one for Sophie - I've tried several times

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!

This week has been great! We've been creating renders, scripting and tinkering with new scenes. We also worked on the design of a side character and a few extras planned for CH05. These characters will be in one of the locations seen at the strip mall in CH02.

The first draft of the script is now complete! This is great because it lets us focus on polishing.

This week there was also a large influx of new players and supporters. This was a surprise for sure, but a welcome one. We hope you all enjoyed playing Summer Heat!

New chapter, new polls!

CH05 has plenty of opportunities for polls and we hope to make full use of those opportunities. There will be an Influencer poll this weekend regarding the new side character, and some community polls coming up soon. The polls will mainly revolve around clothing so you can help us choose the best outfits!

What we did this week:

- ~100 new renders
- Finished the first draft
- Scene building
- Character design

Have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

Aug 9, 2022

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!

This week has been great! We've been creating renders, scripting and tinkering with new scenes. We also worked on the design of a side character and a few extras planned for CH05. These characters will be in one of the locations seen at the strip mall in CH02.

The first draft of the script is now complete! This is great because it lets us focus on polishing.

This week there was also a large influx of new players and supporters. This was a surprise for sure, but a welcome one. We hope you all enjoyed playing Summer Heat!

New chapter, new polls!

CH05 has plenty of opportunities for polls and we hope to make full use of those opportunities. There will be an Influencer poll this weekend regarding the new side character, and some community polls coming up soon. The polls will mainly revolve around clothing so you can help us choose the best outfits!

What we did this week:

- ~100 new renders
- Finished the first draft
- Scene building
- Character design

Have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx
strip mall.. side character.. im thinking jenni or officer Lainey

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
I triedd to install the mod but the game keeps saying It is not installed correctly. I am playing on Mac and put the mod files in the "game" folder. What am i doing wrong?

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I triedd to install the mod but the game keeps saying It is not installed correctly. I am playing on Mac and put the mod files in the "game" folder. What am i doing wrong?
No clue.. I don't have mac, and I don't use mods for this game. Maybe the mod file isn't compatible.

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes