4.70 star(s) 271 Votes
Aug 9, 2022
CH05 Mia Outfit Poll - Part 2 (Bottom)

You voted for her shirt and panties before, now vote for the colors! There are 4 colored options pictured - or you can vote for the original "untextured" gray, as seen in part 1.

Make sure you don't miss the second poll for her top!

I'm between the blue and the pink ones :unsure:

CH05 Mia Outfit Poll - Part 2 (Top)

You voted for her shirt and panties before, now vote for the colors! There are 4 colored options pictured - or you can vote for the original "untextured" gray, as seen in part 1.
i would say pink panties with the top gray or pink

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The only panties that look good are the pink ones. The black ones look like male underwear, while the other 2 don't match Mia's style in my opinion, the green ones looking especially bad.
Pink panties and black top is the only way to go :HideThePain:

EDIT: I just bumped into this in Unbroken thread.

That colour combination is always a winner.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
CH05 Mia Outfit Poll - Part 2 (Bottom)

Make sure you don't miss the second poll for her top!

I'm between the blue and the pink ones :unsure:

CH05 Mia Outfit Poll - Part 2 (Top)

fuck i think i missed the vote ... i vote for the pink set ..... i mean we're talking Mia here , right ;)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Ehhhmm... you have weird tastes, brother :HideThePain:
I'll keep my Mia away from anyone's pearl necklaces, thank you.
OK OK , Remove the pearl necklaces and let MY Mia wear my Jewel Ring.
and if ""armond pearl necklace"" means that she is his own , He has to forget it at all she will wear mine and ONLY mine.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes