4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
10/10 update
giphy (7).gif what ? NO NO NO it is 1000/10
Now it is Not Only Magnificent Gorgeous Girls but also very Romantic approch for all girls
and Very Lovely smooth soft teasing from them
and the new Gorgeous Kate screenshot0070.png
and the New tender EVE and Bree
BTW I love RainBow in the sky also;):sneaky:
and the very very ....... (No words to explain) scene with my Beloved Angel Sophie (But do NOT report me to My Beloved Mia):love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
SO if it nesessary I will play it again for each of them Hoping with the Police officer 2
Thank you dev But Have Mercy.

Chris Fenris

Dec 12, 2021
Absolutely, not to mention that at the beginning he squeezes the MC into the backseat with two hot girls and pushes him to the pool with the two of them... but in the first few chapters it took a while to understand what he was doing. :rolleyes:

„Not the teacher my parents wanted for me, but the big brother I needed.“
At the end this quote will come from the MC. :LOL:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Android port for this game, I used the compressed version from here as a base.
Info: I only did a quick test, hope it's working. Also some ingame screens (the phone) are small.
The gallery/replay is already unlocked.

Android port from the game compressed
(+ some more game settings) v0.5 (~600MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the port!

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
I never understood the hate for Miller nor the (serious?) theories about him being a serial killer or whatnot lmao, and I was glad to be proven right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
windows defender is finding a "threat" in the mega download "PUA Win32:/utorrent" which does not allow me to download the game? is this something that needs to be worried about or resolved on your side?

Gofile also has this "threat" except now it says its a trojan Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Not sure if it's a false positive or what

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Did we play the same update, because the MC in this game is a vegetable who does whatever the plot demands at any given moment.

Seriously, this update sucked from a coherent story point of view. The pace is glacial, but now the MC completely ignores whatever interest we showed any of the girls at camp so he can ditch them for a road trip with a guy he supposedly hates for no reason whatsoever. When his destination turns out to be a strip club, the MC spends the next half hour or my time getting drunk as a skunk because he has no willower or goals of his own. I assume we wound up in this quagmire out of a misguided attempt to inject some sex and plot points into the game, but wow was the price not worth it. :mad:

Look, I liked Bree and Sophia, and Mia and Eve had potential. But the game couldn't slow walk their development any harder if it lashed itself to an army of elderly snails. The last thing I wanted was a gratuitous interlude that made the MC look like a complete idiot. The game has going for it are the gorgeous visuals, and there's a nice sense of zen on the occasions when the MC sparks a little chemistry with a girl during their ponderous conversations. But I'm sorry, that's not enough if I have to sit through this much railroading to get there.

I really can't get over what a *disaster* that strip club sequence was.
That was shorter than I thought.
A couple months back the devs was asking their patrons about whether or not to split 0.5 into 2 releases. It makes me wonder how short would this update be if they went through with that.
I think even this is really short.
Would i still play next updates? sure
But i'm not paying $ to get early access.

Brainfurt

Apr 2, 2023
There was the S+C engraving that we thought it meant Shawn + Caytlin, or Cassandra, but now I am 100 sure this is what happened.
And thus why "Do you think they are still together?" talk with Bree in the forest; sadly they likely did not have their happily-ever-after... (it could also explain the reason why Miller is "helping us" with the girls, so that we get ours? I don't know)

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
A very small update. We've been waiting for this for a year. But I'm glad about the scene with Eva. I don't know if I'll live to see the next update. Thank you at least for that
I respectfully disagree, it wasn't small. Certanly, if u just skip ALL dialogues to get to the H scenes, well, it is just your way to play the game, but if you look it from an overall prospective, there were so many scenes, and so well rendered, that makes me say "WOW, now that is A game update"...

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes