4.60 star(s) 309 Votes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
And why is Mia so underestimated? Hot latin girl called us guapo, childhood friend, I like her, she's in second place after Eve
Honestly sometimes a character doesn't speak to you at least on a first playthrough and compared to the rest I enjoyed them more but maybe cause it feels like you spend more time with Bree, Sophie and Eve to me not sure. But something about her says friend zone more to me as well.

• Sad
Reactions: Ass prefer

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And why is Mia so underestimated? Hot latin girl called us gapo, childhood friend, I like her, she's in second place after Eve
did you accidently turned that list upside down?:unsure:

here, let me help you by putting it right:)
eve is the least attractive chick, mia is just a bit better....(helen ofc isnt competing, she has better things to do)
youre welcome!:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
And why is Mia so underestimated? Hot latin girl called us guapo, childhood friend, I like her, she's in second place after Eve
I honestly like her as a character, but there is a personal problem I have. Why add a character that is in love with the character from the start? The plot resolves around multiple women, which we get to know, but her story guilt trips you into feeling sorry for her. That's a low blow in my opinion.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I honestly like her as a character, but there is a personal problem I have. Why add a character that is in love with the character from the start? The plot resolves around multiple women, which we get to know, but her story guilt trips you into feeling sorry for her. That's a low blow in my opinion.
Why not?
I will answer
but your remark has a place to be, albeit controversial

Reactions: UrFriend

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I just feel controversial about her. The way the camera focuses on her running away every time we are engaging with other women. Makes me feel like an asshole or something.
Oh, I remember such moments there were 2 of them, one at the beginning almost the other near the pool. I didn't like it either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: UrFriend

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Don't use the alternative camera (the one that shows someone else's point of view) and you won't feel guilty. In fact, you won't even know if someone is spying on you :WeSmart:. Yes, ignorance brings bliss :Kappa:.

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Don't use the alternative camera (the one that shows someone else's point of view) and you won't feel guilty. In fact, you won't even know if someone is spying on you :WeSmart:. Yes, ignorance brings bliss :Kappa:.
There was alternative camera button?

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Honestly sometimes a character doesn't speak to you at least on a first playthrough and compared to the rest I enjoyed them more but maybe cause it feels like you spend more time with Bree, Sophie and Eve to me not sure. But something about her says friend zone more to me as well.
The other girls all have that holiday love allure, they all feel new, and they all feel endearing, like that one girl you meet at an airport, there's that tension about them that Mia can't have, because by design, she and MC know all about each other already(they appear to be VERY intimate actually), so that electrifying tension at every interaction that make you want to see the next doesn't exist, which is why most people put her down
Me personally that's the very reason I like her, she has the other kind of interaction I love, the warm and cute kind that screams love, the bracelet stuff, their closeness in general, how comfortable they are around each other and how much affection they show, the kind of thing you'd see in real life between a guy and girl and tell them to "get a room" or "get married already" because it's clear that's how it should be, I prefer that to the holiday love mood

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly when I think about the order I like the girls in this

1. Bree
  2. Sophie
  3. Eve
  4. Strip club girl that works at a 7 /11 or w/e it is ( forgot her name)
  5. Mia ( Friendzoned)
  6. Ms Hills Sister
  7. Mis Hill

Reactions: Tony_Soprano
4.60 star(s) 309 Votes