4.60 star(s) 311 Votes

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Yeah AI gf is the future of humanity! (or what will be left)
Huh. Considering how the prices have risen to get to know an ordinary girl in order to get into her panties, then yes :) This is our future :)
and just like social media corrupts the minds of easily suggestible girls then the painted girls become more human in the eyes of an ordinary man :)

• Sad
Reactions: mostwanted8

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Huh. Considering how the prices have risen to get to know an ordinary girl in order to get into her panties, then yes :) This is our future :)
and just like social media corrupts the minds of easily suggestible girls then the painted girls become more human in the eyes of an ordinary man :)
Doomer Ass intensifies…
690BD266-35BF-499E-9D9E-5FF90CE02332.gif
Can’t imagine anything worst than an AI gf, dealing with a “corrupt” (sick of hearing that) modern girl sounds much better.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Speaking about girlfriend AI, there is a film named "Her" that deal with something like that, if you haven´t seen it, i recommend it.
No AI girlfriend for me. Sophie might gripe about me never remembering to put the toilet seat down but she's not going to be able to bring up everything that's in my browser history in the middle of an argument about it.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
No AI girlfriend for me. Sophie might gripe about me never remembering to put the toilet seat down but she's not going to be able to bring up everything that's in my browser history in the middle of an argument about it.
I don't know whom now can be shamed for the browser history now, mate, but I'm definitely not there :)

4.60 star(s) 311 Votes