4.60 star(s) 311 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the main girls are awesome and I wouldn’t change anything about them but none of them is a blonde.

you have jenni but she’s a sidegirl and she’s not that hot

and you have hannah who is lovely and very pretty but a sidegirl as well.
too bad. hopefully we can romance Hannah later on like the main LIs.
any word on that Northpx?

I guess most people don’t care in the slightest or didn’t even think about it

I don’t care much either you see. I’m just really into blondes.
we are in luck you arent into futas then (no kink shaming) :HideThePain:
("the girls are great, yet none of them is futa...")

personally i think it is great to not have same generic cliches most avns have in that regard.

Apr 2, 2024
we are in luck you arent into futas then (no kink shaming) :HideThePain:
("the girls are great, yet none of them is futa...")

personally i think it is great to not have same generic cliches most avns have in that regard.
I believe a AVN should try to cater to all tastes

ONE single main blonde LI would cater to the people who prefer blondes
wishing for that is not even close with wanting futas. the logic you’re trying to apply plain sucks.

and at the end I said it’s no big deal and the game is still great.

I asked Northpx if we can romance Hannah too so the post isn’t just my thinking what I’d like.

so what do you want?

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2024
Your belief is wrong. It's you who have to find an AVN that caters to your tastes.
my believe makes perfect sense.

if I was a dev I’d create many different girls to cater to the tastes of as many people as I could.

there’s who prefers short or tall. small boobs or big boobs. small ass or big ass. and anything in between.
same goes for hair. who likes brunette, blonde, redhead or whatever
and don’t you start a weirdass logic that you can’t take all people into consideration cause there’s who likes dyed hair like purple better.
it’s not the same as blonde. blonde is a staple whether you like it or not and devs would be smart to include a main blonde girl in their AVN.

I’ll say it again and this is the last time cause you don’t seem to grasp it.
it’s ok that the game doesn’t have a main blonde LI. but it would benefit from one.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

if I was a dev I’d create many different girls to cater to the tastes of as many people as I could.

there’s who prefers short or tall. small boobs or big boobs. small ass or big ass. and anything in between.
and don’t you start a weirdass logic that you can’t take all people into consideration cause there’s who likes dyed hair like purple better.
it’s not the same as blonde. blonde is a staple whether you like it or not and devs would be smart to include a main blonde girl in their AVN.

it’s ok that the game doesn’t have a main blonde LI. but it would benefit from one.
How about... The dev makes the VN that they want to make and if you don't like it, then go find something else that you do like.

It's a hell of a lot easier for a Dev to make girls that are attractive to them than it is to make girls that are attractive to everyone.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
How about... The dev makes the VN that they want to make and if you don't like it, then go find something else that you do like.

It's a hell of a lot easier for a Dev to make girls that are attractive to them than it is to make girls that are attractive to everyone.
Preach!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jericho85

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I believe a AVN should try to cater to all tastes

blonde is a staple whether you like it or not and devs would be smart to include a main blonde girl in their AVN.
holy shit I said that I like it like 10 times. you're dumb as rocks.
No, that's not what you said. You're saying that the Dev should have a blonde LI because you think the game would benefit from one. You're saying that a dev should make characters that appeal to as many people as possible. Your words. But what if the dev isn't into blondes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Icekatana

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
No, that's not what you said. You're saying that the Dev should have a blonde LI because you think the game would benefit from one. You're saying that a dev should make characters that appeal to as many people as possible. Your words. But what if the dev isn't into blondes?
I will support the person who said that let the developer create characters and a story for his own pleasure. because that's the only way something really worthwhile can happen. If he doesn't want blondes in the game, then let him not do it.

spl00shz

Apr 16, 2023

Aaaaa....o....kaaayy

Apr 2, 2024
you’re imagining things.
I didn’t say the game should have a blonde or what the devs should do. they’re the devs ffs.
I said the game would benefit from it cause many people are into blondes. it’s called a smart move. wishing (that’s all I did but you all took it wrong like me demanding sth from the devs) for one single blonde LI is not asking for the moon.
and I doubt they both aren’t into blondes. their vision just doesn’t include a main blonde LI for some reason.

you seem to miss the key point btw. I asked the dev if Hannah is gonna become a LI. like many LIs who don’t have that status from the start.
I will support the person who said that let the developer create characters and a story for his own pleasure. because that's the only way something really worthwhile can happen. If he doesn't want blondes in the game, then let him not do it.
I think the same. never said the opposite. the devs can do what they want with their creation.

4.60 star(s) 311 Votes