4.60 star(s) 309 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I correct you, 9 months for 1.056 renders with the worst visual DOWNGRADE of characters in the history of VNs. :ROFLMAO:

A little spy bird told me (Mia) that today is Devlog day! I know, there's no need to get excited but today I feel an itch in my knee, I think there is a date today.

View attachment 3825278
I feel the same itch.
You better be right, Mia is watching you closely you don't want to disappoint her, do you?

• Wow
Reactions: Sweet Force

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello, everyone!

Another week of nitpicking is behind us! We finished the animations which means all the planned renders and animations are done for now. We've also been going over lots of little issues and changes. As the last batch of renders comes out of the queue, some problems are cropping up again.

One perfect example of these problems is eyes. The characters' eyes. There's been some strange fuckery happening when saving files to the render queue. When saving and checking that everything was all right, there would be no problems. But when the render comes out of the queue, the eyes are, well... very wrong. This happened in 0.5 with Bree and was resolved, but in 0.6 it's been happening again with Eve and Sophie. There's a relatively easy but dirty fix—just reload the file and render the eyes again—but it's quite annoying and time consuming. So, for 0.7 we'll be removing some files that are potentially causing this problem.

Something so small, but quite unsettling... You really do see some weird shit behind the scenes. We've considered making posts about what happens behind the curtain, but they can also be the kind of things that are hard to unsee, so we've opted not to do that. In the end, it's just some nerdy talk about how the game is made anyway.

Speaking of nerdy things, Robison managed to break the game twice this week. First corrupting the game files and requiring a backup, which luckily there are many of, and then causing save file issues. Standard issues, nothing big. Just an unplayable game. Anyway, save compatibility is one of our top concerns and so far we've managed to keep the saves working for the majority of players. Which is also one part of our polishing process towards the end of release, to ensure that everything works perfectly for you.

Other news

The for July is now running and the current votes can be seen below. This month there were a couple of extra girls to choose from.
Mia is in the lead!

Cheers and have a great weekend,
Robison & Npx

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
what's worse is the way it's done makes you think it's a bug. Tho I rather look at men than Helen she is scary
Nah, it's too obvious with the way it flicks when you go to click "women" - to make it better, it should just say "men" after you actually click "women", but this way it adds a bit of humour I guess (and maybe some frustration too).

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Nah, it's too obvious with the way it flicks when you go to click "women" - to make it better, it should just say "men" after you actually click "women", but this way it adds a bit of humour I guess (and maybe some frustration too).
ah I thought it was a bug I actually spent like 10-15 min looking at the thread my first time

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes