4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Honestly I think we just want content with anyone but Helen haha. But I do admit as hot as Bree or Sophie is. I could be wrong as I don't got any reference images to compare but I recall I found the side girls hotter. The redhead that you sext with , the bartender , Even Miss Hill 's sister I think I found more attractive than most of the MG's, at the very least she was hotter than Miss Hill , Mia ( tho anyone is hotter than Mia) , and Eve not 100% sure about Bree and Sophie.
I've honestly always had more of an interest with sidegirls as opposed to main girls. I know I'm in a minority, but for me the side girls content is more interesting and erotic, when compared to romance stories with the Main girls.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I've honestly always had more of an interest with sidegirls as opposed to main girls. I know I'm in a minority, but for me the side girls content is more interesting and erotic, when compared to romance stories with the Main girls.
It's funny you say that, it is often the case I find, that side girls are better because the author sees them as throwaway characters who are secondary to the intended main LI. It's that they don't put the same focus on them yet use them as filler which makes the audience like them better than the main LI, who they grow to resent thanks to the author doing the carrot and stick thing with them. I hope I made that understandable ;)

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Are you writing to us from a parallel dimension?
No I just am not the biggest romance fan when it comes to what I like to fantasize about. Though some main girls in other games I can't get enough of. The story of the innocent girls, or girls MC wants to romance just doesn't do it for me. Luckily most games have slutty characters for me to enjoy :sneaky:
doctor-strange-portal.gif

Reactions: MaxRichard

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Okay guys, after 2 weeks without a dev log, the day of the update date confirmation has arrived, so I'm kindly going to ask you all to send positive energy so that the date the devs gave is confirmed today, it's a message for those who like the game, those who don't, those who have faith, those who think that at any moment it will be abandoned, those Team Bree, Team Sophie, Team Milfs, Team Eve, those who prefer the secondary women, those who only like it for the story, our great hero of the thread who if he's still alive surely hasn't masturbated for almost a month, even those who ask about an incest patch. Thanks for reading, I love you all and I look forward to that incredible Eve content that is about to come.:sneaky:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Okay guys, after 2 weeks without a dev log, the day of the update date confirmation has arrived, so I'm kindly going to ask you all to send positive energy so that the date the devs gave is confirmed today, it's a message for those who like the game, those who don't, those who have faith, those who think that at any moment it will be abandoned, those Team Bree, Team Sophie, Team Milfs, Team Eve, those who prefer the secondary women, those who only like it for the story, our great hero of the thread who if he's still alive surely hasn't masturbated for almost a month, even those who ask about an incest patch. Thanks for reading, I love you all and I look forward to that incredible Eve content that is about to come.:sneaky:
frankly I hope they announce something went wrong and they can't hold the release date, so we can enjoy 2-3 month more of crying :whistle::ROFLMAO:.

Chev1955

Nov 19, 2021
1000447195.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sweet Force

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

0.6 Status Update - Final

Hello, everyone!

This week we have some good news and some bad news.

Let's start with the good news. This cycle we've had to learn how to work around some annoying issues. Next cycle, we'll have our new creation rig up and running to feed the rendering beast. This means both rigs will be running the same version of Daz3D, which should ideally eliminate all the consistency issues we've been experiencing and save Npx some crying. Key word "should."

The bad news is that this update will have a couple less renders of Helen and Mike. Some tree renders were also sacrificed. We don't like cutting content, but sometimes it happens.

We are still doing final touches on the last scene which we struggled with before. However, the release dates announced in our previous status update are still holding up! Here they are again for those who missed it:

Enthusiast+ tiers: Thursday, August 22nd
Player tier: Saturday, August 24th

We've also added a new entry tier to our Patreon page, the Fan tier. This has been requested a couple of times, so why not?

Other news

Many of you have probably heard about the Apple and Patreon situation this past week. It's not good But life goes on. We recommend using a browser or Android instead of the app store for all your future Patreon needs.

Since the last status update we posted the July special render, featuring Mia!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers and have a nice weekend,

Robison & Npx

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

0.6 Status Update - Final

Hello, everyone!

This week we have some good news and some bad news.

Let's start with the good news. This cycle we've had to learn how to work around some annoying issues. Next cycle, we'll have our new creation rig up and running to feed the rendering beast. This means both rigs will be running the same version of Daz3D, which should ideally eliminate all the consistency issues we've been experiencing and save Npx some crying. Key word "should."

The bad news is that this update will have a couple less renders of Helen and Mike. Some tree renders were also sacrificed. We don't like cutting content, but sometimes it happens.

We are still doing final touches on the last scene which we struggled with before. However, the release dates announced in our previous status update are still holding up! Here they are again for those who missed it:

Enthusiast+ tiers: Thursday, August 22nd
Player tier: Saturday, August 24th

We've also added a new entry tier to our Patreon page, the Fan tier. This has been requested a couple of times, so why not?

Other news

Many of you have probably heard about the Apple and Patreon situation this past week. It's not good But life goes on. We recommend using a browser or Android instead of the app store for all your future Patreon needs.

Since the last status update we posted the July special render, featuring Mia!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers and have a nice weekend,

Robison & Npx
Even here you can see Bree is S-tier.:love:
0.6 Header #40.png

In the light of the recent news, it's about time to replay the game properly, preparing for the next update so expect lots of Bree from me. :whistle:

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes